Tay's First Kiss (Eww..)

Tay's POV

Tay's POV

I watched in astonishment as Jimin kissed me, mouthed You are mine now and walked away.

The kiss felt like I was being granted the world of food. [Meaning, Something you couldn't say no to.] It felt like I was falling on a bed full of flowers. [I hate flowers.] It felt like snow in September. [But I always will remember. You were my summer love. I DIDN'T EVEN LIKE THAT SONG!!]

I couldn't move. I was sweating internally. All I could think was," That was amazing. I want that again."[Although I mentally hated myself for thinking that.]

I stuttered," Did that just..?" Jungkook said," That did not just happen." " Thank you." He shrugged and said," Sarcasm."

Jin said," I should've known that he liked you. I mean, it was kinda obvious."

I cracked my knuckles. I said," The next time I see him I'm breaking his neck for sure."

Jhope said," Why? Don't you like him?" I stared at him with the best poker face I could make and said," No. Why would I?" He said," Based on all the Psychology I studied, you like him."

I thought for a while and said," I guess you learned some stupid Psychology." Jhope said," Don't underestimate my smartness, lady."

[I know RM was supposed to be the smart one, but I started the story like this, so.... –YROA]

I laughed. And then I remembered that I was wearing my special shirt. I removed my leather jacket. That was just the thing to surprise Jin even more.

Jin said," I've seen this shirt somewhere before."

I turned around. He gasped. " Oh my goat!! This is that shirt that I gifted you when I was 6." I nodded.

He tackled me into a hug. I pulled him away from me and said," It was so big. You were so dumb."

Jin smirked." Yeah. This shirt contains memories. Like your second birthday... and your first kiss." He chuckled.

I growled and began chasing him. He laughed, while running around the table.

RM interrupted us from the chase and said," Guys, this is serious. Jimin never liked anyone before." I let out a weak laugh. " Are you kidding me?" Jhope said," You're right, man. Tay just rejected him. I don't think he'll like anyone else." RM said,"I know him. He won't."

I said," But I didn't reject him."

Everyone slowly smirked.

I said," What??" Taehyung said," You didn't, huh?? So, you DO like him."