Behind The Scenes of BTS

Tay's POV

"BTS was made on a set of traumas.."

I stared at him, bewildered. What was he talking about?? What does that mean??

He continued," Everyone in BTS has a sad past. If you want, I can tell you." I nodded, waiting to hear those dreadful stories.

"When Namjoon was young, he had the dream of becoming a rapper. He had a friend who supported him more than anyone ever did. They went to school together. At class, they made plans, like how the studio will be or what his stage name would be.

Namjoon's parents, however, weren't too fond of the idea of becoming a rapper. They didn't like his friend who encouraged him either. But they never discouraged the idea. They just tried to change his mind a few times, but they were unsuccessful.

One day, when Namjoon was eighteen, he and his friend were about to go some studios for auditioning. They went on his friend's father's car. As his friend was riding, a truck hit them. The only thing Namjoon remembers after that is the sound of the ambulance and the dead body of his best friend."

My mind was completely blank. Without saying anything, he went to the next horror story.

"Hoseok was naturally from a poor family. His father wasn't educated when he was young, so he couldn't get a job. Hoseok was the only son. His mother worked as a servant for some rich family. She was the only one who supported the family, financially. His dad didn't send him to school.

His father started having mental problems. He was frustrated because he couldn't get a job and he had to sleep on an empty stomach most of the nights. Hoseok was walking through the rooms and he saw his father hanged on the ceiling. He couldn't help him. There was a note beside that read This world has given me nothing.. After that, Hoseok went to a library because he didn't want to end up as his father and that's how he turned out to be a teacher."

He took a deep breath. "A bunch of students broke in to Yoongi's school at night, beat up the guard and destroyed many things there. In the morning, the principal looked at the footage of the CCTV camera and he couldn't recognize them. One of the boys had a body figure like Yoongi, so the principal sent Yoongi to jail. But that wasn't the worst part.

The jail was obviously the most traumatizing place he ever went to. His cellmates were bullies. Every day, they'd ask him to strip by blackmailing that they would kill him. Normally, he'd have beaten up the bullies. But his cellmates were some of the most dangerous criminals in his area. So, he did that every day, every.. single.. day.., for two years till he was released.

When his parents came to know about this, they called him 'filthy' and kicked him out." He took a deep breath. "To be honest, I think he has the most tolerating personality. He's great."

I imagined a life like that. And suddenly, I had a newfound respect for Min Yoongi.

Taehyung began again," Jungkook grew up in an orphanage. For ten years, he lived there happily with his friends. One day, some group of terrorists came and started firing at the orphanage. The elders started evacuating the children but they were blocked. Jungkook was afraid so he went and hid under a bed. A few minutes later, he heard an explosion. The bed broke and fell on him. He got up and looked around. All the people in the orphanage were dead."