Mr. Hoseok???

The bully opened his opened his eyes widely and stood up. He walked towards me and said,"You know...For what you did yesterday...You'll certainly get the punishment." I said,"I'm sure I did nothing wrong, boy. All. Your. Fault." He said,"You embarrassed me and for that you'll certainly get the revenge. I bet you did it because you didn't know who I was. Otherwise, you might've punched yourself." I rolled my eyes and told him,"Look, boy. Firstly, you bullied that girl. Secondly, you annoyed me too much. Even you were the President's son, I'd still hit you."

He glared at me and said,"Well, you're lucky because I'm in a good mood. Or else, you would've been dead." I stood up and said,"Goodbye." And I walked away.

I went to the ground and saw Jaehee. She waved and I waved back, walking towards her. I said,"Whacchu doing? She replied,"Waiting for my boyfriend." I said,"Oh. Ok." I looked around and when I saw Jin, I told Jaehee,"Hey. Gotta go." And I ran towards him.

I touched Jin from the back and said,"Hoy, ma boy.." He covered his face and said,"Stop embarrassing me." I said,"You are embarrassing enough." I looked at my watch and kept my hands on my forehead. I said,"I'm late." And I ran away to class.

"Late, M. Tay??"Mr. Hoseok said in the calmest voice ever. Now that I thought about it I felt that Mr. Hoseok looked like a teenager...a pretty good-looking teenager. He looked back at the class and said,"Don't let this happen again."

I sat down as Mr. Hoseok continued teaching. I listened to the class unlike other human beings who were either sleeping, or putting on makeup, or staring at Mr. Hoseok's hotness.

Then, I had the thing. My own personal dream-kill.

I saw my best friend with someone. She was screaming,"OhEmGee...We're so alike!!" I went to her and asked,"Can I sit with you today? Teacher said that we can sit wherever we want."  She said,"Naah. I wanna sit with my bessst friend today."  I thought,"But I am your best friend."  She told the other girl,"Come, let's sit together." And she walked away with the other girl.

I was crying. I couldn't take it.  I knew that she liked that girl and wanted to be her friend but I never thought she'll leave me for her. I was totally broken.

"Tay. Tay!! Wake up Tay!!" A voice said. I put my head up and he, Mr. Hoseok, said,"Why are you crying?" I said,"Sir. What??" He said,"You are crying." I touched my cheeks and it was wet. I said,"I didn't know, sir. I was sleeping." He looked at me and said,"What's happened to you? Meet me after class."

When everyone left, I saw a gift box under my desk. I told Mr. Hoseok,"Sir. Someone left this under my desk." He said,"Some boy asked me to give this to you." "But I don't know any boy here.""Maybe he knows you."

I opened the gift and saw a rose. While taking  the rose, I touched the place under the rose. It was full of pins. It felt like I put my hands on a porcupine. I screamed and took the rose out. There was a picture of the bully. I gritted my teeth and promised myself that he'll get at least one hit from my hand.

After class, I went Mr. Hoseok's office. When I saw him, he signalled me to sit infront of him. I sat there and he said,"Did something happen?" I decided to be honest because I knew he'd be able to help me. I said,"Sir. There is something but I can't tell you right now. Can I tell you a few weeks later or something??" He said,"Yes. Then you may leave." I bowed and walked out of the office. I went to coffee shop and had food.

When I reached home, I heard the sound of TV and food. People who were at home were like,"I need pizza.""I need burger.""I need pudding and cake.""I need everything." I figured out that the last part was Jin's fabulous dialogue.

I went to see and there were four people. There was Jin, Suga, Namjoon and someone else. Jin said,"Here's Tay.." Everyone looked at me and I saw that the  fourth person was Mr. Hoseok. I whimpered,"Mr. Hoseok??" He said,"Outside class, I'm J-Hope." I looked at Jin and he said,"Yeah. He's our sunshine, J-hope.." I said,"Where are the others?" Jin said,"Our maknaes are on their way.. "

I went to kitchen and opened the fridge. I took cold water and drank it. While walking, I heard a bell. Jin opened the door and three people came in. Two of them sat on the sofa while one  sat on the floor..

I went to get Jin's phone. While walking, I stepped on a guy's leg. I fell on the floor, and turned around to say sorry. I turned and when I saw him, we both shouted at the same time,

"You!??!?"

And Jin said,"And this, Tay, is Jimin."

Hey!  J-Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Love you!

Yours in demigodishness and all that.. Peace out!! ~A/N