Description-Tay

Tay

Name: Taylor Jean [But no one calls her that.]

D.O.B.: 20 November 1997

Age: 21 in 2018

Education: Goes to Jaehwa High School, a special high school for mentally differentiated adults.

Family:

Dad- Metal Eriksen. [He's human, thanks for asking.]A street boxer till age 20. Later, worked as a journalist. Quarter-American, Quarter-Korean, Quarter-Indian and Quarter-Emirati. [You don't even wanna know.] A gentleman, who respects everyone.

Mom- Kim Jaehee. Worked as a teacher after the age of 20. A polite woman who respects everyone's rights and a philanthrope.

Big brother- Mark Eriksen. Three years elder than Tay. Loves DBZ and several other anime.

Small sister- Joy Natalie Eriksen. Two years younger than Tay. Addicted to shiny and metal objects. [She likes her dad. If you know what I mean.]

Residence: Currently living with the Kim Seokjin in Seoul. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim are out of town for business.

Job: Earns 2 million dollars a year with her secret job. Pays school fees and other basic needs with the money.

Characters: She is an introvert, mostly. She looks very emo at school but at her house, she is a crazy animal. She loves eating, sleeping and reading like all other teenagers. She dislikes music and coffee. She is a tomboy. She loves Marvel, DC, PJO-HOO-TOA-MC [i.e., all books by Rick Riordan], Nigahiga, legendary cartoons like Johnny Test, Shin Chan, Phineas and Ferb etc., animes, mangas and her addiction to buns and fish. She almost only wears hoodies, sweatpants, jeans and tees. She kind of dislikes travelling.

Features: Grey eyes. Height between 5'6'' to 5'8''. Naturally fair, with a slightly olive skin. A dimple on her right cheek. Long, thin and veiny arms. Muscles and abs. [She works out.] Burnt legs. A scar on her right leg.