The Match

Jimin's POV

The last thing I remembered was Tay falling on the floor, and Suga at the door.

I opened my eyes. I was in Tay's room. All the BTS members, except Jin, were beside me. I saw Tay on the other side of the room. She was asleep. Jin came in with food in his hands. He said,"Are you alright, Jimin???" I said,"I'm feeling great. Don't worry. What happened to her??" He replied,"She's sleeping like she's dead." I smirked.

Then, I remembered. Yesterday, she told me something she probably shouldn't have. I looked at her.

Tay said,"Aah. I'm hungry." She opened her eyes and saw me. She stared at me. Then, she put her head down and face-palmed herself. She got up and ran towards the bathroom. I know how she felt. I never told anyone about what happened to me. I kept it to myself because other people would call me a bad son. And that was something I never wanted to hear.

I didn't think Tay would tell this to anyone. Her situation was way worse than mine. Maybe, I shouldn't have got her drunk.

Jin said,"You both were so drunk yesterday. Both of you were lying on the floor. Since the party was going on till midnight, Namjoon told us to take you here." I stretched and nodded. We all went downstairs for food. We saw Tay sitting infront of the TV, with two bags of chips, two bowls of noodles, three buns and a large bottle of coke.

Jhope asked her,"Is that for all of us??" She shook her head and said,"This is for me. I didn't eat anything last night." Jin whispered to us,"She won't stop at that. She eats a lot." Jhope smiled. Jungkook said,"It's Friday, right??" Tay turned around. She hit her head, somehow took all the food with her and went to her room. V said,"What's with her??" Jin shrugged.

I said,"What about Friday, Jungkook??" He said,"The match." Suga said,"Oh shit! I forgot about that. I think we should get ready now, so that we can have a meal and go straight to the match." We all nodded. Everyone said their goodbye's.

Jin told me,"You can go with me, if you want. RM must have some work home." I nodded. I walked upstairs. I saw Tay keep her phone down. She looked at me and frowned. I said,"Don't worry. I won't tell that to anyone." She had a sad look on her face. Jin shouted,"Hey!! Jimin!! Come here.. Got some clothes for you!!" I went, took the clothes and changed to it. I wore Black and White striped shirt. It was dress that I wore once. I looked amazing in that. 

Me and Jin went outside, after waving Tay a goodbye. He got on his bike and I asked him,"Woah..You didn't have this three weeks ago..." He said,"Tay gifted it to me on my birthday." I muttered an oh and got on. We had lunch with BTS and went to the match.

We were at the front. The announcer spoke,"This is the match that all of you have been waiting for. I know all of you have no patience for this 'Cruel Duel'.. So, HERE WE HAVE COMPETITORS...'"

"The things he can break is a very long list.."

"He can make you weaker than mist.."

"Here we have..THE GIANT FIST!!!"

There was a giant applause along with the entry of Giant Fist. He wore golden boxers and coat. He waved at everyone and got in the ring. The announcer spoke,"Now, for his opponent.."

"He can make all your bones at fault.."

"His hits can put you to a halt.."

"Behold.. THE BLACK BOLT!!!"

There was a large applause for Black Bolt too. He wore a black mask that covered everything except his eyes, a Black shirt with three-fourths.

He got in the ring.

Tay's POV

When Jin and Jimin went out, I quickly got ready. I ran to the match. I almost forgot that I had a match, until Jungkook reminded me of Friday. I ran in just when my name was announced. I quickly got in the ring.

The referee told us the basic rules. I shook hands with my opponent. They hit the bell.

I quickly raised my hands to hit the Giant Fist. But he was faster. He caught my fist with one hand and hit my face with the other. He kept on hitting. I bent down and pushed him backwards. He fell down. He got up and ran towards me. He pushed me towards a corner and started hitting me. I caught his hand after getting hit a couple of times. I twisted his arm, whereas he caught my leg, trying to make me fall. I fell down. He caught my leg and twisted it. The referee said,"One!!"

My leg hurt real bad. I tried to move. The referee said,"Two!!" I realized that I was still holding his arm. I twisted it even harder and pulled him down. I got up but he got up too. He hit my jaws. I felt a crunch. The bell rang.

I sat at the corner. I thought of what to do. I looked at him. He laughed at me. And said something like,"A tiny human can definitely not win against me!!" I bit my tongue. I looked at him again. And I smirked.

Round Two began. He hit my face. I gave him one large blow on the right side of his stomach. Something broke. He clutched his belly. I broke his ribs. He fell down and I suddenly twisted his leg. The referee counted..

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. 9.. 10..

I won!! I received a golden belt, along with a check of 1 Million Dollars. I walked to my room. I removed my mask and checked my face. One side was purple. My mouth was bleeding. I sighed. I heard a knock on my door. I quickly put on my mask. It was the security. He said,"Some people are here to meet you. They're the first ones to..." I said,"Send them in."

It was BTS. They came in. I said,"Hey.." They all took out tiny books and told me,"Can we have your autograph??" I nodded. Jin dropped my water bottle. I said,"Hey, Jin!! Be careful.." BTS stared at me. They asked,"How do you know his name??" I said,"He's the first person to book the tickets, so.." They nodded. I sighed in relief. Dang, I almost got caught.

V said,"I'm a huge fan, sir." I said,"Call me anything other than sir or stuff. I'm probably just about your age or something." V nodded. I gave them my autographs , took a few pictures and I got so tired that I was too lazy to breathe.

After meeting up with fans, I dressed up and went home. BTS was there. I asked them,"Who won??" Jimin said,"Black Bolt!! Wait.. Why is your face purple??" I told him,"I fell on the stairs." And then I remembered last night.

I told him about what I did. And that was something that I swore not to tell anyone, except Jin. I totally regret drinking . Why my life turned to be this way, who knows??

I went to the kitchen. Jin was there. He gave me some icepacks. I put it on my face and groaned. I said,"That was hard. He hit too much. Especially, on my face. It was really hard, man. My leg still hurts." He gave me a burger to eat. I ate it and decided to go and sleep. I walked upstairs and heard an angelic voice.

The voice sang,"Caught in a lie!!"

Hoy, Amazhang Readers!! How's life?? I'm almost out of ideas. Sadness.

Do you read books??

If yes, what type of books do you read??

Have a percious (if you know what I mean) day.. Your Ray of Awesomeness~A/N