Dirty Diana: Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Friday

Work bombarded me for most of the day. I came in early so that I could leave early to go to dinner and a movie with my friends. Dinner was at 6 PM, but it was still in the office at 5:15 PM. Finally, I wrapped up all my tasks at 5:23 PM and went to to get some water in the kitchen before I returned to my cube to pack up and bolt out the door. It was late, so most people weren't around, but– of course– the gods of discomfort made sure I'd run into Diana. Where? Of course,  in the kitchen. 

Though, this time, I was excited to see her because I was hoping to tell her thanks for the advice from yesterday. She was committed to an activity she engaged in the most while in the kitchen– washing her cup. 

"Hey, Diana," I said with excitement. 

She turned her head around and examined me before turning away. Okay? 

Nonetheless, I continued, "Thanks for yesterday."

"For what?"

I stared at the back of her head with a wrinkled forehead. "Uh, for the home selling advice?"

She shut off the water and said, "I did the favor for Jerome because he asked me." 

Diana dried her cup with a paper towel and was going to flee the scene as she always fucking does. That's it. I cannot take this bullshit anymore. She thought she was going to get away with being a piece of shit, but I wasn't going to let that slide anymore. 

"May I have a word with you?" I huffed. 

She paused halfway through the doorway and cranked her head over her shoulder. I spread my arms to my sides and finally asked, "Is there something I've done wrong?"

She faced me and cocked her brow. No way was she going to play stupid! 

"I mean... the second we met I've sensed some tension," I said through my teeth. 

Her mouth opened, and I could see her rubbing her tongue against the back of her teeth. She didn't appear amused. I opened my face, waiting for a response. There was no point in hiding that I was desperate for some logic behind all of this behavior. 

She retraced her steps into the kitchen but turned to face the empty chair beside the small table. "Sit down."

"Huh?"

Diana fixed her eyes on the chair and nothing else. She remained statuesque until she blinked slowly. Awkwardly, I walked to the chair in front of her and sat. With one elbow on the table the other lifted by the back of the seat, I waved my hands around waiting for whatever was next– like a fucking explanation, maybe? Her eyes never moved until she was ready to raise them and pore into mine. She narrowed her attention, and it admittedly pinned me down.

"Stand up," she commanded.

I was halfway up with a protest, "What is goin–"

"Sit."

I paused in the awkward position. My ass hovered above the seat, but I quickly fell back into the chair. Diana's concentration batted between my eyes. 

"Stand up," she said firmer than before. 

Then she told me to sit again, but in a demand just above a whisper. I failed to hide the shock on my face, feeling the twitch under my left eye. Suddenly, her pump kicked the insides of my shoes, spreading my feet apart before she took a step in between my legs. I held my breath watching her press her hand into the table and lean close to my ear. My attention took a deep dive into her shirt with the first button undone. 

"I like to make my men suffer."

I turned my nose toward her face, and I looked at her smooth mouth. Her lips curled into a smile revealing some of her teeth. Her cutting gaze trailed down to my mouth and eventually my crotch. I felt my bulge twitch. 

Oh. So, she's like that

--------------------------

A/N: Welp, lol, I hope you enjoyed the story! Of course, share your thoughts about our narrator, Diana, and whatever kinks you think she's into. ;) 

This idea randomly came to me (on 4/2/19) as I was leaving work. I drafted all the chapters in about a week and then took about a month to roughly edit. It's rare for me to write from a particular kind of male perspective, so let me know what you think! This is called "Dirty Diana", but as I was wrapping this up, I figured I'd make this into a speed writing series I do in between ongoing works. "Man of the Month" will give us a tale from a male/masculine perspective over the course of a month. Let me know what you think of the idea :)

Psst! By the way...I already started drafting the next "Man of the Month", and it's about a very sweet middle-aged doctor who is successful in practice, but not in love as he is still stuck on an old flame who is newly engaged to someone else. 

Love you all! 

Mayen