Dirty Diana: Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Friday

"My guy, you okay?" Jerome asked.

"Yeah. I just had to stay with my mom again," I mumbled.

We trailed out of the kitchen and in the direction of our workstation cubes down the hall. So far, I didn't see Diana with a mug to clean. In fact, I didn't see her for the entire morning. I craved reassurance about her missing presence and left my cube to pass by hers that was two parallel aisles over. She wasn't in the office. I didn't see her computer in its docking station, and I didn't see any bags either.

I felt a wash of relief, but only for a second. She confused me. I didn't like her, but I liked looking at her. Though, more than that I think I enjoyed being looked at by her. Though, with her being a challenging personality, her gaze on me was a rare occurrence.

I returned to my computer and put my headphones back on. I logged in but checked my phone before needing to use my brain cells for this annoying project. Yes! Finally, my aunt texted me back!

As the day went on, it was nice to know that my aunt was going to keep in touch with me. However, not having a conclusion surrounding my mother spiked my nerves. I ran out of options over a year ago when my mom hid herself in the closet during a thunderstorm. Even after it was over, she didn't come out for another two hours. I couldn't keep dropping everything to rescue her. Every single time it rained, she called. I'm a fucking adult, and I can't live my life like this. Her tantrums and attacks are why I can't enjoy anything. My mother is dependent on me, and it's not fair.

I needed to relax, though I still worried into the night.  I needed to start sleeping before 11 PM. It's 10:45 PM, and I knew the quickest way to exhaust myself. I had a few choices to pick from when I shut my eyes: Diana's ass, her leg in nylons, or those lips. I got creative with the last, and my favorite, option.