Dirty Diana: Chapter 24

Chapter 24 

Thursday

According to Pascal, Diana would be more involved in our day to day tasks and create new ones for us to follow and complete. Great. 

I had to see more of this asshole's face. I didn't see her until it was time for the morning "Stand Up" meeting. I already hate these, so let's just add a significant dose of poison into my veins. For fuck's sake! 

I got up, and as my fantastic timing would have it, Diana was a few strides before me with her folded computer. She had some fitted, gray slacks on today. You could see more of her ass in this outfit, and she damn near had a perfect body. Life is so messed up. 

She caught a glimpse of me, and I could have sworn she rolled her eyes. I clamped down on my teeth, and I followed her to the room. Every encounter with her, I doubted her social awkwardness because I've seen her carrying a conversation with others regularly. I wasn't crazy, and to prove that she singles me out to treat me like garbage, I sat next to her as the room filled with the rest of the team. 

Tina was our project manager and had her eyes glued to the screen as she tried to set up the screen to display our work boards. She greeted Diana and me, and we both replied. The succubus beside me opened her computer and logged in. I crossed my leg, slouched, and turned my chair in her direction. Crossing my hands over my chest, I smirked, seeing the frown deepen on her face. Oh, is she uncomfortable? Good. She can't disrespect me and not expect me to do nothing.