Dirty Diana: Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Wednesday

I shrank in my four-by-four cube. The office noticeably simmered with activity, despite me wearing a headset with a podcast blasting in my ears. Somehow, Diana's arrogance was still louder than my headphones.

Why were she and our Front-End Manager, Shannon Pascal, walking down our aisle so much? I felt like every time they passed by, Diana's cold stare would find me. I counted them strolling by up to five times in thirty minutes. I couldn't make out what they were discussing, but I heard Pascal's mouth more than Diana's. Typical. It's like Diana can just exist and that's enough. Maybe it's because she's attractive. She can say absolute nonsense and people would still like her.

But I don't like her. At least not her personality. If only she didn't seem like she had a stick up her ass. She's probably single. She's got to be with that attitude. Doubt she's married, since I've never seen a ring. Maybe she was one of those feminists. She does have short hair, but she wears tight clothes and looks like she showers, shaves, and takes care of herself. A smile would be nice; she'd definitely look better.

Fuck. They stopped at the neighboring cube in front of mine. Of course, I looked up from my screen, but just for a few seconds. Pascal introduced Diana to Jian Wang, and Diana extended her hand for a shake. Her slight lean forward gave me a chance to look at her collarbone in a thin black blouse.

I need to calm down. It's just a collarbone. It's not a big deal, but damn. She actually curled her lips a little. It wasn't a full open mouth smile, but it was one-hundred percent a grin. It wasn't cute, but like sexy. How is that even possible?

I need to have sex. Maybe if I did, soon, I'd stop immediately imagining the things I'd like to see go in Diana's mouth.