Winterfell

"So this is where you had your fancy balls?" Sage smirked as she mockingly made a twirl in the dining hall of Winterfell.

"We didn't have any balls, only feasts." Jon shrugged with his shoulders as his fingers trailed over the chairs sitting at the high table.

"Aww poor you, you never got to dance the night away?" The Baratheon asked sarcastically. She was in an unusually happy mood, after nearly witnessing your beloved's death for a second time she guessed there was only one way to go, and that was up. "Come here," she gestured for Jon to go over to her place in the middle of the room and he did as he was told. She placed his hands around her waist and then put her own around his neck, "then we will just have to dance for all that lost time." Jon smirked and sighed as she thought he was sounding ridiculous.

"How will we dance? There's no music." Jon asked.

"We'll just make our own." Sage answered and started singing Hands of Gold, "He rode through the streets of the city, down from his hill on high. O'er the wynds and the steps and the cobbles." The pair started moving to the young woman's singing. They started safely just moving across the stone floor but when Sage got to the refrain of the song Jon had gotten cocky, "For hands of gold are always cold but a woman's hands are warm. For hands of gold are-!" She shrieked as Jon suddenly lifted her by the waist up into the air and spun her around. 

Suddenly the sound of a few claps broke the pairs little bubble and brought them back to reality. Jon placed his love back onto the ground and her cheeks had a red colour as she thought it was embarrassing that someone had walked up on them dancing like silly children. "I didn't know our King was such a good dancer." Melisandre said as she stopped clapping. When Sage realized it was the Red Woman who had seen them she didn't know what to feel. There was this constant hatred towards the witch for the way she poisoned Stannis' thoughts but there was also a beginning of understanding and acceptance. Since Melisandre was responsible for bringing back the man she was in love with she couldn't not feel any gratitude towards the woman.

"Well, he only stepped on my feet once or twice." Sage lightly elbowed Jon in the side.

"I did not!" Jon defended herself.

"Tell that to my sore toes." She teased and Melisandre smiled at the lovers' exchange. Suddenly the peace was interrupted by quick steps rushing into the dining hall.

"Ser Davos?" Jon asked, the blind girl instantly felt anxious, Davos didn't usually walk in such a fast pace if something wasn't wrong. Davos didn't answer at first, he only threw an object to Melisandre who caught it with ease.

"What is that?" Jon questioned as he looked at the weird object in Melisandre's hands. Sage closed the distance between her and the Red woman and then took the object from her hands. A small sigh escaped Melisandre's lips.

Lady Baratheon's fingers quickly traced all over the object as she tried to figure out what it was. She could feel that it was a wooden object that was charred. It had the shape of a stag with sharp antlers.

 It had the shape of a stag with sharp antlers