Sorrow

Ser Davos, Edd and a few other Night's Watch members had barricaded themselves inside a room in Castle Black. Jon's corpse was laying on a table and Ghost never left its side. The Red Woman was also there, though she never left her room, Davos had never seen her this hopeless. The death of Jon Snow had crushed the Red Priestess and made her lose belief in her faith. But while she was sulking in her room, Davos was trying to solve the situation. Thorne had made them an offer to grant amnesty to the brothers who were there with Davos and let the knight ride South. They had until nightfall to decide what do to and now, the sun was gone and the moon had risen. 

Thorne was standing outside of the barricaded room, accompanied by several brothers loyal to him. He was wearing his ever-present frown and spoke with calmness, "it's time, Ser Davos. Open the door and the men inside can rejoin their brothers in peace. We'll even set the wolf free north of the Wall, where it belongs. Nobody needs to die tonight." Davos turned to the few brothers inside the room. Everyone inside the room had a look of determination. Everyone there was ready to die for Jon and they were hoping to take Thorne with them. 

"I've never been much of a fighter." Davos said and walked over to Longclaw which was leaning against the table which Jon's corpse was laying on. He picked up the sword and before he unsheathed it he said, "apologies for what you're about to see." The brothers followed suit and readied their own swords. Thorne on the other side of the door turned to one of his loyal brothers.

"Come on." Ser Alliser said and one of the brothers started beating down the door with a large sledgehammer. The Onion Knight and the rest readied themselves for battle, Ghost was barking loudly as he door took hit after hit. 

After a couple of swings, the hammer made a hole in the door. But before the Watchman could land the final blow, a large noise coming from the gate caught everyone's attention. Brothers on the balcony turned their crossbows towards the large wooden gate as someone on the other side banged on it. Watchmen shared uneasy glances as they wondered what could make that huge gate swing that much. When they all looked back to it they knew what had caused it, a giant. The gate broke apart and rushing into the courtyard came Wun Wun along with a bunch of wildlings. 

In the lead were Tormund and Sage

In the lead were Tormund and Sage. "Attack!" Thorne yelled as he drew his sword. The watchmen loyal to Thorne had their swords and bows drawn but they didn't fire. A Night's Watchman charged at the wildling and woman who was standing in the middle of the courtyard. Tormund parried the attack and when he was about to slice the brother in half Sage used her staff to knock him out.

"What are ye doing?!" Tormund exclaimed, frustrated that Sage stopped what would have been a perfect killing strike through the stomach.

"No killing." Sage gritted through her teeth, she had made it very clear that there would be no casualties.

"Fight, you cowards!" Thorne shrieked and one of the brothers followed his orders by shooting the giant in the shoulder with an arrow. This only angered the huge figure, he picked up the shooter by the legs and slammed him against a wall. The sound of the watchman's bones breaking into a million pieces filled the courtyard and Sage sighed loudly as she pinched the bridge of her nose.