30 : Tacos and Hot Bods

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean 'you guys'? Last time I checked, you wanted to eat me for lunch!" Josh shouted, rising to his feet.

Out of all the options, I'd say boobs would be the worst.

"I was joking. Besides, you don't even seem that delectable, mate."

At that second, 'Oh's' filled the room and echoed throughout. Louis jumped from his seat to give Liam a high five. Josh stared at him from where he was standing, chuckling and running his fingers through his damp hair. He shot Liam a thumbs up.

"One point for Liam, ladies and gents. Zero for the rest of us. Now, I just thought of a brilliant game we can play," Harry told us, smirking.

The moment me and the curly haired one met eyes, I quickly looked away. I like to think of this as my own game. A game that I only I know about: The silent treatment. It's the oldest trick in the book. Besides, the idiot deserves it.

"Who's in?"

"I don't know, mate. Your games usually get us into some sort of trouble," Liam pointed out.

"I'm in!" Louis shouted. Bolting to the other side of the pool, he threw his arm over Harry's shoulder and smiled in our direction.

Behind them, Niall rose to his feet and joined the two.

"Everyone is in this game by default. No questions asked," Harry announced.

Games never worked out in my favor. If it turns out to be some sort of competition, may the best man win! Which will obviously be me in all cases.

"Welcome to the first annual hot bods contest where your hottest female and male will be chosen-"

Josh groaned loudly, cutting the curly haired boy off. "I don't like this game already."

"That's too bad, lad. You never know, you might be crowned hottest male," Harry replied, wagging his eyebrows.

"I know who the hottest female already is!" Niall called out, smiling from ear to ear.

I tuned in. There is only three girls here. What are the chances of him picking me? I snorted, glancing to my right. Summer stood from her seat, stretching her arms out over her head.

Chances are very slim when competing against someone like Summer.

"Summer Evans!" Niall shouted.

She squealed, bolting in his direction to pull the Irish boy into an embrace. He wrapped his arms around her, resting his face in the crook of her neck.

"I don't know. That's considered cheating in my book! They are practically dating," I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "Of course he's going to pick her."

Niall shot his head in my direction, narrowing his eyes at me. "Have you seen her face?"

Summer turned to me with a huge smile on her face. Her big brown eyes sparkled with life. Summer was one of those gorgeous women. The dimple on her left cheek only added to her cuteness.

"She looks like my mom," I teased, smiling slyly.

The others snickered and turned away from Summer to hide their faces. She pouted, pulling Niall closer as she pretended to cry.

"What a baby," I mumbled.

"Alright, everyone, let's get the game started, shall we? I am your host Zayn Malik and welcome to The Hot Bods contest. Can I have all the men on that side of the pool, please?" Zayn asked, pointing to the side of the pool Harry is on.

Slowly, the boys made their way over and stood in a line facing me. I felt awkward as they all looked my way, a naked feeling washing over me.

"Summer and Lauren, just stand off to the side, please," Zayn instructed.