17 : Candice's Corner

Hope you E N J O Y this interview chapter. Already completed the next chapter. . . if you beg hard enough, I'll post it.... LOL. Click the vote button? ;D

Live Like We're Dying by Kris Allen and another fabulous banner created by Dramione_97!

Chapter 17 : Candice's Corner

Extreme heat and nerves didn't really mix well. I felt like my skin was sticky, even though I showered not to long ago. The AC in the limo was on, but I felt like I was still dying. God decided to make it extra hot today to make sure I sweat in my outfit and look atrocious for the interview.

I hated doing things against my will. Paul randomly signed us all up without any warning or a choice for that matter. Who does that? That's so mean of him. He's already on my bad side and we just met! Paul could have at least provided us with popsicle sticks. Then maybe, just maybe, I'd feel a little better. Sighing, I looked out the window of the limo and stared in awe at the beautiful houses we were passing. 

"Hey, Ella, I've got a joke for you!" Louis shouted, tearing his eyes away from Eleanor. The two had their fingers entwined. 

Turning to him, I smiled. "What is it?" Perhaps I was a little too excited. This is Louis we're talking about. 

"Why did the mushroom go to the party?" He asked, a silly grin on his face. 

"I've heard this one a million times before!" Liam complained. 

Louis shot him a look before gazing at me. "Have any guesses?"

There better be a good reason for why the mushroom went to a party. "Why?"

"Because he was a fungi!" Everyone said in unison, laughing ridiculously loud. It only took me a second to figure out their laughter was fake. 

I snorted. "Wow, good one."

Louis wagged his eyebrows before turning his attention to Eleanor. The two stared at each other in the eyes deeply before he planted a small kiss on her lips. I smiled. They were awfully cute together. 

"How many people do you think will be watching the interview?" Zayn wondered, throwing his arm over Perrie's shoulder. 

"Tons, I'd imagine. It was already announced on twitter," Harry replied, tugging at my hair playfully. 

Tons? I quickly slapped his hand away, making him release the hold he had on my hair. He laughed once, looking down at me thoughtfully with a warm smile on his face. "Like what you see, Mr. Styles?" I asked him, grinning. 

"Watch it. We're about to be interviewed, love," he told me, flicking my nose lightly. 

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Harry ignored my question, looking away from me. I pursed my lips, growing even more nervous as the car started to slow. 

"We're here!" Paul announced, the car coming to a complete stop. 

I sucked in a breath of air, before opening the door. Stepping out, I stared up at the house before me. It was large and gorgeous on the outside. The grass was purely green and on the ends of the house, rested a beautiful garden filled with all sorts of flowers. Either Candice had a good landscaper or loved planting.

"Everyone be on your best behavior, but have fun." Paul told us, guiding us up the steps and to the set of double doors. 

Best behavior? Is he joking? Paul has been with the boys longer than I have. Even I know 'good behavior' wasn't exactly in their little world they created together. 'Fun' definitely is.