4 : The Paparazzi Games

A video diary of them up above ;D Watch it after reading? DON'T HAVE IT ON FULL VOLUME. I warn you! Louis is in it ._.

Lol, enjoy!

Chapter Four: The Paparazzi Games

"This game is called the paparazzi games. Brilliant name, I know, I came up with it," Zayn told us.

"No he didn't-"

"You calling me a liar, Harold?" 

Harry shrugged with a smile. "If the shoe fits."

"Explain the rules," I demanded, waving off their banter.

"Alright, the main goal of the game is to get the paparazzi's attention, except nothing foul. We don't want to get yelled at later on for, I don't know," he thought for a moment, "how someone got nude in front of the paparazzi. Well, you can if you want, Ella. Our manager won't yell at you." 

My head perked up and I looked to find a devilish smile on Harry's face. 

"Harry, if anyone is going to get naked, it's you. You're the king of the nude," Niall pointed out.

The boys nodded their heads in agreement.

Harry ignored Zayn's comment and opted to stand up. 

"The silence is even more damning," Louis muttered. 

The boys cackled in response. 

"What'd you say?" Harry inquired. "Never mind," he motioned for us to get up, "may the best person win, yeah?"

Once I was on my feet, I began thinking of ideas that would catch the paparazzi's eyes. I didn't like to be the center of attention, but might as well go on with it now. Glancing at the others, they had determination written all over their faces, preparing for the game Harry had magically come up with. It was better than sitting around waiting in complete and utter boredom for someone to save us.

Positioning ourselves in the front of the store, we waited in anticipation before we were given the signal to start. 

"What's going on here?" A familiar voice filled our ears behind us. Turning around, we eyed the manager. "Paparazzi is here?" He wondered, staring at the flashing lights. 

I began to wonder how much film they had.

"This is a very bad idea, Harry," Liam said, shaking his head before looking at the crowd again. 

"You think everything is a bad idea. Loosen up and have some fun, Daddy Direction." Harry teased, now standing directly behind Liam. He massaged his shoulders for a second before turning to the manager again. "If you don't mind, can you rate us on the level of brilliance?"

He glanced around in bewilderment but nodded his head anyway. 

"Let the games begin!" Harry shouted.

Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Niall following the signal headed in opposite directions and wandered about the store.  Harry and I, on the other hand, stayed in the front. Looking at a set of accessories, he tore one from the bunch and placed it behind him as he started to approach me. 

My heart started to pound faster with each step he took. The sly smirk on his face was unsettling. 

With him standing just inches away from my face I stopped breathing. His smirk widened and I stared in wonder as he began growing shorter with each passing second. 

He stood on one knee. Despite the heat rising to my cheeks, I snorted. 

I wasn't going to hear the end of this back home.