*Character Interview*

Hehe. This is exciting. Thanks for all the questions you guys brought in. If you missed out, I MAY do another. I don't know yet. I was going to wait before doing this, but I got too many questions xD  

THIS IS NOT PART OF THE STORY. SO WHAT EVER HAPPENS HERE, STAYS HERE. lol. 

Without further ado, 

Character Interview, questions by YOU, The Readers xD

Hello, there! And welcome to . . . RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT. I'm your host- 

Ella: You can't be serious right now. 

Please remain quiet until you are asked a question, Ella, that's extremely rude of you. Another outburst like that, and you will be thrown out the studio. 

Ella: What the f- Okay, SORRY. 

Like I was saying, before I was RUDELY INTERRUPTED. Welcome! I'm not responsible for any awkwardness before I begin. These questions weren't asked by me. Are you all ready?

Louis: I was born ready!

Harry: I guess so. Let's start! I'm excited. 

Right. First question is for Momma Strauss asked by vintageCinderella. She wants to know, how did you make such a perfect child named Ella?

Momma Strauss: ... Well, if you must really know. I had sexual intercourse with my ex husband-

Ella: FOR CHRIST SAKES MOM. THAT'S NOT WHAT SHE MEANT. 

Momma Strauss: That's not my fault! I thought she meant literally! Don't yell at me. I will ground you. 

Ella: Jeez, I'm sorry. I was only stopping you from telling the WHOLE world of your sexual experiences with my FATHER. Would you really have told the story?

Momma Strauss: Yes. 

Ella: This is beyond awkward. 

Again, I'm not responsible for any awkwardness. 

Liam: Are you sure we should be talking about such things? I mean, the audience could be really young, ya know. Don't want to be a bad influ-

Niall: We should give them food to make up for it. 

NEXT QUESTION! Harry, BecInSydney wants to know, why haven't you made a move on Ella yet?

Ella: Because he hates me. 

Harry: Don't talk nonsense, babe. Things are a little . . . complicated at the moment. I can't exactly go into detail.. . 

Summer: May I just say, you two are so cute!

Please keep all comments to yourself. 

Summer: I'm just saying!

Whatever. Moving on! Summer, this question is actually for you. 

Summer: SWEET. GIVE IT TO ME. 

Harry: That sounds wrong. 

PLEASE KEEP ALL WEIRD COMMENTS TO SELF. THIS IS THE LAST WARNING. Okay, Kaiwavy123 asks, what do you and Ella's mom talk about?

Ella: They shouldn't be talking in the first place. 

Summer: It's not a crime, Ella. Your mom is pretty cool. Anyway, we are like best friends! I text her every now and then to keep her updated of all the latest One Direction drama!