23 : Paulways In Charge

Thank you guys for all the votes, reads, comments and stuff lol. It really makes me happy. I didn't think so many people were going to like this story. I honestly can't thank you guys enough D:  I want to hold a contest of some sort, but I don't even know what the details are. Maybe one shots? I don't know yet, don't flood my inbox with requests lol.

Any suggestions? Don't be afraid to PM me. 

Sorry for the short chapter and any mistakes you find T_T'

You Found Me - The Fray

 E N J O Y

Chapter 23 : PAULWAYS In Charge

Quiet. 

It was something I wasn't used to. I expected Harry to burst through the door with that same goofy smile we all knew so well, but as time went by, it didn't happen. 

This was my fault. The situation we're in, the sad mood everyone was now in is entirely my fault. If I didn't want to make Harry jealous, I wouldn't have brought Dominic along. Slowly, my world was crumbling to pieces waiting for the curly haired boy to appear again. 

Nodody knew where he went last night. Harry doesn't even know his way around, so where the hell could he have possibly gone for so long? Hours was spent searching for him late last night. We called, texted, but during the night, he turned his phone off. 

When Harry does show, I don't know whether to pull him into a big hug or be angry with him for disappearing for so long. Lauren must have been right about what she said. It pains me not to be there with him. 

Staring outside the hotel balcony, I watched as the rain poured down. Strangely enough, the weather matched our moods. 

"It's noon," Summer mumbled, sighing. "This is literally killing me! It's so quiet and then there's a clock ticking nearby. I swear it's mocking me."

"I'm sure we all feel the same. There's nothing we can do, besides wait. Or we could tell Paul what happened and face the consequences," Liam said, glancing at each of us. 

Having to face this and their girlfriend's return home, I couldn't imagine the pain Zayn, Louis, and Liam were feeling. The girl's only came for a short while, but it was definitely nice meeting them. 

"Give it another hour. I'm sure we all don't want to face Paul's bad side right away," Zayn spoke. 

How come I've never seen Paul's fun side? I swear I never will. 

We all nodded, agreeing before returning to our quiet state. Each of us laid our cell phones on the table in case someone got a phone call from Harry. Unfortunately, they've been silent, except for a few notifications. 

Sitting on the couch opposite mine, Niall rubbed his belly, pursing his lips. 

Instantly, I knew what that look meant. 

"I'm starvin'," he blurted out. 

Small laughs were heard around the room, Summer being the loudest. Raising an eyebrow, I watched her in amusement before a smile appeared on my face. 

Niall's ridiculous, adorable laughter is contagious. Summer caught it. 

Glancing at Louis on the floor before me, I immediately thought of Harry by the beanie he was wearing. Tapping his head gently, I grabbed his attention. Looking up at me, I gave him a small smile.