12 : The Game [3]

Dedicated to angellover36! Saw your comment, you stood out! Thanks and hope you continue to read. You're awesome.

Tarzan song cause I'm cool.

Chapter 12 : The Game [Part three]

He watched us with such intensity at all of our movements. We moved slow, just for dramatic effect. The look on Louis' face was priceless once the weapon we all had came into view. The five of us bent down underneath the table and grabbed the weapon being used against him. Clutching it in our hands, the boy stood and turned to make a run for it, but each of us pulled the trigger before he could make it out alive.

No, we didn't exactly kill him.

Louis let out a scream once the water spewing out from our water guns came into contact with his body. In just a matter of seconds, the boy was soaked.

We grinned happily as Louis fell to the ground once the shooting stop. Falling, he pretended to die.

"Rest in peace," I murmured, placing a hand over my heart.

"We... we k-killed him!" Summer stammered, running to his still body.

I swear, we should have a movie. It'd be a hit! But why would Summer care if we 'killed' him? This whole thing was to get back at him for getting her wet. Now that Louis' wet, mission accomplished, right? Yes. Shots for the whole team!

"I say we all take pictures and post them on twitter," Zayn suggested, whipping his phone out.

"Don't you dare!" Louis yelled into the carpet.

I snorted, stifling a laugh once Zayn glared at me. Doing so, I aimed my gun at him, raising an eyebrow.

Not the slightest bit intimidated, he stared at me with a bored expression. "You have no more ammo left."

Oh, Zayn. I laughed evilly, throwing my head back a little. Silencing myself, I narrowed my eyes at him and placed my finger on the trigger.

"Are you sure about that?" I teased, playing around with the trigger. "Say hello to my little fri-"

A deafening scream filled my ears, making we shiver. Turning to look at the culprit, she was pulled into a bear hug by Louis.

"Louis! You... You butthole!" She shouted, pushing him away.

He laughed, running his fingers through her red hair. "Summer, don't deny the love you have for me."

She groaned loudly. "The only thing I'm about to do is-"

"Release her, peasant!" I yelled, aiming my gun at him. It was a stupid idea. I couldn't get Louis without getting Summer as well. I'm sure she'd understand... a year from now.

He smirked, holding her tighter. "Or what?" Summer let out a groan of frustration.

I frowned. "Or... you know. I'll go Call of Duty on you."

He chuckled, wrinkling his face in confusion. "What?"

"Alright, who did it?!" Liam asked angrily, stomping his way into the room. He glanced around at all of us before looking down at Summer and Louis. His brow wrinkled at the sight of them, but he quickly looked away.

I pointed to Harry as he pointed to me. "He did it, I swear!" I told him.

Harry lightly slapped my hand away. "She's telling a lie."

My mouth flew open. "You calling me a liar!?"

He rapidly shook his head yes, but stopped the second my gun was pointed at him. "Don't you dare," Harry warned, placing his hand out in front of him in defense.