19 : Rabid Werewolves

Short chapter, I apologize :[ I made you wait a while and I give you a short chapter. Please don't hate me, I'm sorry lol. I want to thank you all for reading this story, it means a lot. 60,000+ reads and 1,000+ votes that's amazing. Thank you, I love you! 

I promise the next chapter will be longer than this one ;D Okay?

LOL SORRY FOR MAKING YOU CRY IN CHAPTER 18. 

I don't know when the next upload will be. My brother is graduating in two days and there's going to be a lot of people in and out of this house for a week and I may be leaving for 2 weeks. In that time, I won't be uploading if it does happen, but I'll let you know ahead of time. 

Again, I'm terribly sorry. Here's chapter 19. Hope you E N J O Y ~

Sorry for any mistakes xx

Chapter 19 : Rabid Werewolves

There was a reason why they needed body guards. Girls are hungry to get a taste of the boys, literally. They'd do just about anything to touch them or get a glimpse of them. Like, make their way into the facility they knew the boys were in and run around like a bunch of rabid wolves. They destroyed everything in their paths and screamed the boys' names. It felt as if nails were being shoved into my ears and I'm sure we all felt it. 

It was horrible and frightening. We didn't know what to do. Hell, Paul didn't know either. So he did the only thing he could do:

Throw the boys at the girls to end the damn madness. What? Was it a bad idea?

Of course. 

They ate the boys alive. 

Again, they are a hungry group of girls. 

Who can blame them? All five of the boys look delectable. They are walking desserts waiting to be licked with a cherry on top and a sprinkle of sugar. 

Delicious. 

My mouth waters at the sight of them. 

Okay, bullshit, none of that happened. If this was a movie, that'd be written in the script, though! How funny is that?

Instead of the pack of rabid-like wolves, dozens of girls remained outside the house, screaming at the top of their lungs. The interview couldn't go on. As a thank you, Candice invited each of us to a masquerade ball she was hosting. It gave us girls an excuse to hang out together and talk about girl stuff - dresses, make-up, shoes, nail polish, and bunch other feminine things. We all had one goal in mind with this party:

To look like 5 princesses. 

Cheesy, yes, but it gave us an excuse to look drop dead sexy. We wanted the boys to drool at our feet and girls to stare at us in complete and utter jealousy. Why?

1. Our amazing dresses

2. Our gorgeous looks

3. Our dates

But there was one problem. . . I didn't have a date. There's only one person I wanted to go with, but I wasn't going to ask him. It's his choice.

"I swear this dress makes me look fat," Summer said, taking a look at herself in all the mirrors surrounding her. 

I laughed at her comment, shaking my head no. There was no way in convicing her she looked amazing. We all agreed Summer looked fantastic, but she just wouldn't buy it. Females these days, I swear.