100

"it's so early," elisia whined. "i'm tired. i wanna go back to bed." ashton rolled her eyes at her and kept watching for the boys.

it was early. it was nearly two in the morning and the boys' flight was supposed to land at 2:10.

"i've got some snacks," ashton's mom said as she approached them. ashton's mom came with her van because all eight boys weren't going to fit in elisia's car.

elisia's eyes lit up at the mention of food and she quickly grabbed the bag of snacks. "thank you mom," elisia sang then she grabbed a bag of chips and started eating them.

ten minutes later, there was an announcement saying the plane landed. then a few minutes later, the door opened and people came out. ashton and elisia both looked for the boys before finally seeing them.

they both smiled as the boys made their way over. chan was the first to lower his mask and smiled at the two. "hey," chan said. chan looked at ashton's mom and stuck his hand out. "you must be ashton's mom. i'm chan."

"it's nice to meet you, chan," ashton's mom said. "you guys must be tired."

"a little bit," chan nodded his head.

"let's head out of here then," elisia said. the boys were divided up. minho rode with elisia, along with chan, hyunjin, and seungmin. the rest went with ashton and her mom.

❁ ❁ ❁

"i'm so tired," jisung mumbled as he wrapped his arms around ashton and laid his head on her chest. ashton hummed sleepily and ran her fingers through his soft hair.

the boys were all staying with elisia since her house was the biggest. most of them had spread themselves all over the floor in the basement. once hyunjin and seungmin had seen elisia's puppy, they refused to leave it alone.

everyone was asleep except for jisung and ashton. it was obvious they were both tired but they just couldn't fall asleep. ashton lazily ran her fingers through his hair then kissed the top of his head.

"i talked to our manager about us," jisung mumbled and ashton swore her heart skipped a beat. she was aware that the boys couldn't date for at least three years. so she was nervous.

"what did he say?"

"he said he was okay with it as long as i continued to work hard and that you didn't become a distraction," he replied and ashton nodded. jisung lifted his head and pecked her lips. "i love you."

"i love you too, jisung," ashton responded. jisung noticed how tired she looked and smiled. she was so precious to him.

"sleep, princess," jisung said then he pecked her lips again. "i'm not going anywhere." jisung laid his head back on her chest and wrapped his arms around her.

within minutes, jisung was asleep and ashton found herself slowly drifting off to the sound of his light breathing.

ashton was so in love with jisung. it was different to be in love with them as a fangirl. but as someone who truly new him and loved him personally, she couldn't ask for anyone better. jisung was the only one who made her feel beautiful and wanted and she loved him so much.

it was the same thing for jisung. he loved her so much that it kind of scared him sometimes. she was so perfect to him and he wanted nothing more than to make her smile.

it was crazy to think that an app had allowed them all to become so close. it was so unreal and elisia asked herself if it actually was real sometimes. but it was real and nothing could change that.

• ❁ •
so this is the end of snapchat 😭 i just want to say thank you to every single one of you for reading, commenting, and voting. i love you all ❤️️