11

ME
dude

YUGYUMMY
what

ME
jay just private messaged me

YUGYUMMY
what'd he say ???

ME
he basically just said i was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen
i may or may not be crying in my aunts bathroom

YUGYUMMY
why are you crying :((

ME
cause the way he worded it :(
he said he didn't know how i could ever think i wasn't cute enough
he asked who had hurt me to make me so insecure

YUGYUMMY
whaT THE FUCK
a hoe is soft
are you okay??

ME

YUGYUMMYi feel bad cause a hoe laughed

YUGYUMMY
i feel bad
cause a hoe laughed

ME
it's okay 😂
i'm fine though
just wasn't expecting that
so
how did you meet jay

YUGYUMMY
oH
he followed me on twitter ab a month ago
he messaged me and idk
we just got really close after that
i was already friends with the girls on twitter
like they followed me and we always liked each other's shit
so we all decided to make a gc on snapchat one day
idek how we got to that point but we did

ME
awh
have you ever seen what jay looks like

YUGYUMMY
nope
but i am curious

ME
me too
he's really nice :(

YUGYUMMY
hmmm
someone sounds like they're developing a crush

ME
oh god
please
i barely even know him

YUGYUMMY
get to know him though
he's really funny
kind of weird but he's sweet

ME
yeah
i know :)

YUGYUMMY
:))) how has your christmas been

ME
it's been fine
a little chaotic
oH
my mom ended up getting me the answer album :')
i was surprised

YUGYUMMY
awh!
i miss your mom
i'm coming over soon

ME
you were just there??

YUGYUMMY
hush
i didn't stay the night

ME
oh
okay 😁
i'm fine with that

jisung rolled restlessly to the other side of his bed. he couldn't sleep at all. his brain just wouldn't stop. he rolled onto his back and a sigh left his lips.

he sat up, throwing his covers off in the process. he swung his legs to the side of the bed and got out of bed. he rubbed his eyes as he stood and started shuffling out of the dorm room.

it was late, really late. nearly three in the morning. jisung didn't know why he couldn't sleep. he tried to, he really did. but it just wasn't working out for him.

jisung walked down the hall and into the kitchen. sitting at the counter was chan, who was eating a bowl of ice cream. jisung raised an eyebrow at him and ran a hand through his blue locks.

"what are you doing up?" jisung asked and chan looked up at him.

"could ask you the same thing," chan spoke, his accent coming out raspier than usual. chan pushed the tub of ice cream towards jisung. "want some ice cream?"

jisung shrugged and took a seat next to chan. chan handed him a spoon and jisung started to eat out of the tub.

"what's going on in your head, jisung?" chan asked and jisung glanced at him. he was a little shocked that he could tell that something was up with him.

jisung sighed and spooned another bite of ice cream into his mouth. "do you think it's weird if i liked a girl that i barely even knew?" as soon as the words came out, chan looked at him weird. "i mean, i just find this girl intriguing."

"is she in the group chat?" chan asked and jisung nodded. "well, i guess it's not weird. you can't help it if you like someone. let alone the way you start liking them. but if it bothers you that much, just get to know her better."

"you think i should?" jisung asked and chan smiled at him. he stood and ruffled the younger boy's hair.

"if you want to," chan replied. "oh and by the way, felix said you added him to the chat. you should add me too."

jisung squinted his eyes and glanced up at chan. he found the look in his eyes cute and jisung found himself sighing. "fine. i'll add you."

"you can say my name is chen."

"chen?" jisung had to laugh. "that's so obvious."

"that's rich coming from you, mr squirrelhan," chan remarked. "i'm gonna go to bed now. don't stay up too much later."

"i make no promises," jisung mumbled and spooned some more ice cream into his mouth. chan ruffled his hair again before walking out of the kitchen, leaving jisung to eat his early morning snack.