84

"i'm nervous," elisia said as she threw herself onto the couch. i plopped down beside her and got onto my phone. a notification popped up onto the screen.

snapchat from SQUIRRELHAN

you took a screenshot!

ME
i miss you too :(

SQUIRRELHAN
ughhh
i just keep thinking about your lips
and your body

ME
my body?
i was honestly nervous about that

SQUIRRELHAN
wym

ME
well
i'm not exactly skinny

SQUIRRELHAN
princess

ME
i'm serious

SQUIRRELHAN
would you let me finish 🙄

ME
i'm sorry :(
go ahead

SQUIRRELHAN
baby you're beautiful
like seriously i love you so much
and your body is perfect
i like my women curvy

ME

i seriously don't deserve you 😭❤️️

SQUIRRELHAN
no princess
it's me who doesn't deserve you

ME
i love you jisung
i hope you know that

SQUIRRELHAN
of course baby
i love you too
the boys think i'm whipped

ME
you are
but it's okay
cause i'm whipped for you too
you're precious to me

SQUIRRELHAN
ughhhh
i just wanna hold you
and kiss you 😞

"dude, can you pay attention to me for like one second?" i heard elisia say rather loudly.

"sorry," i apologized.

"the girls are coming up in the elevator now," she said and i suddenly became nervous again.

"okay," i said. i turned my attention back to jisung.

ME
i want that too 🥺
but the girls will be here in a minute
so i'm gonna go

SQUIRRELHAN
okay :)
goodnight baby
i love youuuuuu

ME
i love you too baby boy 💕

i locked my phone just as someone knocked on the door. elisia and i stood up and walked over to the door.

i opened it and a huge smile grew on my face as i recognized all of the girls. "oh my god!" i squealed.

"ashton!" kyria pulled me in for a hug, squeezing me lightly. she was a little shorter than i was and she was stunning. "you're so much prettier in person. holy shit."

"you are too," i said ignoring the blush on my cheeks. kyria hugged elisia and i turned my attention to the other three. we all gave each other hugs then they came into the hotel room.

"this place is nice," rena said and i nodded. she turned around after putting her suitcase by the bed. "so, what should we do? it's only 8:30 and there's no way i'm sleeping."

"i feel you," brooke said. "i'm starving though." she looked at me and elisia. "did you guys eat?"

"yeah, we had pizza not too long ago," i replied and she nodded.

"pizza sounds good. i'm gonna order some," kyria said as she plopped down onto the couch and got onto her phone.

"i can't believe we've finally all met," mia said. "like seriously. ever since we talked about coming to this concert and meeting, i've been so anxious."

"oh yeah, me too. we've been really excited," elisia said.

"mention of this concert," rena said as she sat down next to kyria. "what are you guys looking forward to hearing?"

"i have no clue," elisia replied. "i'm hoping they perform miroh."

"i'm still recovering from that comeback, dude," brooke said. "i mean, i thought i had a bias. but stray kids said no the fuck you dont."

"wow, i've never heard anything so relatable," i said. "seungmin and felix really fucked with me this comeback. i wasn't ready."

"oof, they're so underrated. i love them so much," kyria said. "okay, serious question. what's your favorite song on the album?"

"i fuck with 19 and chronosaurus hard, bro," i said and kyria nodded her head in agreement while giving me a thumbs up.

"us emo girls gotta stick together," she said and i laughed.

"boxer made me its bitch but maze of memories is my favorite," elisia said.

"oof! yes! felix, seungmin, and chan all rapping in english? i nearly had a heart attack," brooke said.

"mood," i said.

"so should i give up," elisia started singing. "but really can i give up?"

we all joined her. "we live in a time and space, a world full of blinds. it makes me wanna give up."

we practically screamed the rest of seungmin's rap. we were so loud that i was pretty sure the whole floor could hear it. but we didn't care. afterwards, we all just looked at each other and laughed.