90

YUGYUMMY is typing....

YUGYUMMY
yO BITCH
ARE YOU UP YET

ME
??

YUGYUMMY
oH good
come out here and help me

ME
fine
why didn't you wake me up
it's almost eleven 😭

YUGYUMMY
i tried
but you yelled at me
you almost smacked me

ME
i did??
shit i'm sorry 😂

YUGYUMMY
iss all right
just come and help meeee

ME
damn okay😭

i forced myself to get out of bed and walked out of elisia's bedroom. as i walked into the living room, i noticed that yooni was running back and forth.

elisia looked at me as i sat down beside her. "it's a pretty day, so after lunch, i'll take her outside," elisia told me and i nodded my head.

she looked at yooni, who was still running back and forth. she started yelling outside as she ran and i laughed. "how does she have so much energy?"

"right?" i looked over at her. "so, about you calling minho daddy."

"i should fix yooni lunch," lis said as her cheeks turned red. she went to get up but i pulled her back down.

"no! we're gonna talk about it. she'll live," i said bringing my legs up into the couch. "stop changing the subject and start talking."

she nibbled on her bottom lip. "we were just talking one night, like on the phone. and it was like really late for him. he said he was gonna go to sleep. and i was like all right daddy, go to sleep then."

i gasped. "i think his confidence is rubbing off on you."

elisia laughed and her blush darkened. "probably," she shrugged. "but he likes it." my phone started to ring with a call from snapchat. it was jisung. "is that your boy?"

"yep," i smiled. i tapped the answer button and put the phone to my ear as elisia got up to fix something for yooni. "hey babe."

"hi baby. i just wanted to hear your voice before i went to bed," he said and i could hear the tiredness in his tone. "how are you?"

"i'm good," i looked at the time. "it's like midnight there. why are you still up? go to sleep."

"i will, princess," he said after letting out a small chuckle. "i miss you a lot."

"i miss you too," i frowned. "you should come see me."

"i want to," he said. then he sucked some air in between his teeth. "you have no idea how much i want to, babe. we'll see each other soon, i promise."

i hummed in response. "i love you, jisung. you should sleep now."

"yes ma'am," he joked. "i love you too." then i heard him yawn.

"all right. seriously, sung, go to sleep," i said. "send me a selfie. i miss your face."

"all right, princess. i will." then we said goodbye and hung up. i stood from the couch and walked over to elisia, who was cooking ramen on the stove.

"how's your boy?" she asked.

"he's good. he wanted to hear my voice before he went to sleep."

"that's so cute," she cooed. she went to say something else but a notification from both our phones made her shut up. my eyes widened as i looked at the notification.

snapchat from PROUD CRACKHEADS
SQUIRRELHAN sent a snap!