83

this ain't really a minho story but i wanted you guys to suffer with me 😂• ❁ •

"i don't want to go back to our room," elisia said as she sulked. i laughed a bit and shook my head at her. i didn't want to either.

elisia took the room key out of her pocket and looked over at seungmin. "thanks for walking us back," she said.

"yeah, no problem," seungmin said. "i guess we'll see you girls tomorrow though. make sure you girls rest."

"yep," elisia said. "we will."

i knew good and well we wouldn't be getting much sleep. once the girls got here, we'd probably be pulling an all-nighter while listening to stray kids on repeat.

seungmin smiled and then started heading back to the room. i looked at jisung as he grabbed both of my hands. then he lightly pressed me against the wall.

"jisung," i said. "what are you doing?" he looked down at me, his cheeks turning a light shade of red.

"i want to kiss you," he said. i smirked a bit. he leaned down and pressed his lips onto mine. his hands slowly moved onto my waist and he pressed himself closer.

"hanston lives!" i heard minho yell. jisung pulled away and glanced over to see minho running down the hallway.

"oh my god," i mumbled. he had been a whole mess the whole evening.

"ignore him," jisung muttered. "i do." i looked up at him and he smirked. then he leaned in and kissed me again.

"oh god! my heart can't take this!" elisia said. then i heard a thud and she whined.

i pulled away and looked over to see her kneeled down in a ball on the floor. i raised an eyebrow at her. "you okay?"

"yeah," she sighed. "i've just lost my uwus for the day."

"wow," i replied. jisung gently grabbed ahold of my chin and turned me towards him. then he kissed me again.

i don't think i could ever get tired of it though. his lips were so soft and he was so gentle with me too.

"okay, loverboy, time to go," seungmin said. he grabbed his arm and dragged him off of me.

"goodnight elisia," jisung said then he looked at me, his lips in a slight smirk. "goodnight princess."

"goodnight prince," i said and he smiled. god his smile was so beautiful. i looked at seungmin and minho. "goodnight boys."

"goodnight ashton," minho said. then the three of them headed back to their hotel.

"i don't appreciate you two attacking my sensitive bitch ass like that," elisia said as we walked into the hotel room.

i rolled my eyes, laughing at her. "shut up."