73

i walked into my room as jisung started calling me on snapchat. "hey babe," i sighed as i answered the phone. i had just worked an eight hour shift after spending the last few days with elisia.

"hey princess," jisung said. "you all right? you sound stressed."

"just tired," i mumbled. i peeled my jacket off, tossing it carelessly onto the floor. then i kicked my shoes off and laid on my bed.

"doesn't sound like it," jisung said. "you sound like something's bothering you."

"not really," i grumbled. "i just wish lis would get her shit together."

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"she likes minho," i replied. "like a lot."

"then she likes minho? what's the problem?"

i sighed for the umpteenth time. "she doesn't want to hurt felix. i mean, i get it. he's a sensitive person. but either way, she's going to hurt him."

"yeah," jisung replied. "she may as well do it now."

"yeah," i sighed. "like that's going to happen."

jisung sighed too. "i love you."

a smile grew onto my lips. "i love you too."

"can you believe we'll be meeting in less than a month?"

"no," i said. "it's kind of nerve racking."

"yeah, i'm nervous about it," he said. "i hope you know that i'm being serious about when i meet you. i'm gonna kiss you. i mean, that is if it's okay with you?"

"i mean," i said. "i'm okay with it but i'd prefer if you didn't do it in front of the boys."

"i won't," he said. "that's private thing. it shouldn't be in front of them. so i won't do that."

"okay, yeah," i said. "that's good."

"talk to me about your day," he practically cooed and my heart warmed. "i just want to hear your voice."

"okay," i said. honestly, my day was boring but i just found things to keep talking about. i was also really tired but i wanted to talk to him. so we talked until jisung told me to go to bed.

felix was heading to his dorm room when he overheard jisung talking to ashton.

"she likes minho....like a lot."

felix's heart dropped. he knew who they were talking about. elisia.

felix continued walking and went into the dorm room. as he plopped onto his bed, minho looked at him.

"what's wrong?" minho asked.

"uh," felix sighed a bit and played with his sleeve. "elisia likes you."

"she does?" minho asked, his eyes widening a bit. felix nodded. "i'm sorry lix. i know you liked her a lot."

"i do," felix nodded. "but i'll be okay. i just want her to be happy. no hard feelings."

"really?"

felix nodded again. "yeah. really." his eyes turned serious for a minute. "but i swear, if you hurt her, i'll kick your ass."

minho laughed a bit. "i won't," he said. "i promise."