27

"dude, you've been quiet today," elisia said as she sat down across from me. i was currently at her house and we were waiting for her mom to finish cooking dinner.

"sorry," i mumbled. i looked up to meet her gaze and she raised her perfect eyebrow at me.

"a penny for your thoughts?" she questioned and i pursed my lips.

"i'm just thinking.." i paused. "about jisung." she smirked and wiggled her eyebrows at me, making me roll my eyes. "he called me."

her eyes widened and her mouth fell open in shock. "what? when? what did you talk about?" she narrowed her eyes at me suddenly. "and why am i just now hearing about it? you should've told me as soon as the call ended."

"jeez, lis," i mumbled. "it was last night. well yesterday evening. and we didn't really talk about much." my cheeks flushed as i remembered what jisung had said to me.

she looked at me skeptically. "i find that hard to believe. you're blushing hard as fuck."

i propped my elbows onto the table and covered my face with my sweater paws. i groaned and moved my legs childishly.

"yeah," she dragged out the word. "you definitely talked about something. you would not be acting like that if it was nothing."

i moved my hands down and rested my chin in the palm of my hands. "he's just so sweet," i fished. "he practically confessed to me."

elisia slammed her hands on the table suddenly and her hair flew forward. "he did what?"

"he confessed," i repeated. "and it made me hella soft."

"you're always soft," she pointed out and i kicked her under the table. she yelped. "yo! what the fuck, ashton! why'd you kick me?"

"i'm not always soft," i said. "just most of the time."

"anyways!" she whined. "i want details! what did he say?"

"he just said that he really liked me and that he was thankful to have me in his life," i said and my cheeks flushed once again. "he said i intrigued him from the beginning."

elisia placed her hand over her heart and fake cried. "my heart hurts now. thanks." she put her head on the table dramatically and i laughed.

"i also told him that we were trying to save up for kcon and he said that they would possibly be going again," i said. "he also said that he wanted to meet me."

elisia put up her hand up without bringing her head up. i laughed again.

"you're such a meme, lis," i said. "he also said that he and the boys wanted to meet us both."

she abruptly raised her head and her mouth fell open as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "oh god! that means they talk about us!"

"yeah," i said.

before elisia could respond, her mom said something to her in korean and elisia responded back to her before getting up from the table. "i'll be back."

i nodded and watched as she walked away. she returned a minute later and sat down across from me again. i got on my phone and got onto snapchat.

"you should take a picture of me," she said and i pointed my camera towards her. she posed cutely with her chopsticks and i snapped the picture. i captioned it and sent it to the group chat.

snap sent to PROUD CRACKHEADS

"let me see," she said and my eyes widened a bit. "did you delete it or something?" her phone buzzed and she glanced over at it. "did you send it to the group chat?"

"um," i started. "yes?"

"oh boy," she said. "now my identity has been revealed."

"you revealed mine without my consent so," i stared at her and she pursed her lips. she said something to me in korean and i was smart enough to know it wasn't exactly nice. "fuck you, elisia."

she smirked at me. "when and where, oppar?"

i facepalmed, mumbling, "why am i friends with you?"

"because you can't live without me," she said smugly. and i just fake smiled at her in response. when she gasped, i couldn't help but laugh. but she was right. i couldn't live without her and she couldn't live without me.