85

stray kids blasted through the hotel room as we got ready for the concert. i had kept my outfit simple: a black shirt, ripped jeans, and black and white vans.

"bathroom's free," elisia said as she exited the bathroom, her makeup bag and phone in her hands.

"thank god!" kyria said as she jumped up from her spot on the pullout couch. she grabbed her bag and headed for the bathroom.

"i thought you were wearing a flannel," elisia said as she came over to me. she was dressed in a white long sleeve that was tucked into a black plaid skirt.

"i was going to," i said shrugging. "do you think i should?"

elisia nodded. "yeah. but you'd look good without it to. it's your body," she said. "but i'd wear it."

i nodded and got into my bag, pulling out my flannel and slipping it on. i left it unbuttoned then walked over to the mirror to look at myself.

"ooh! girl! you look so cute!" mia said. i looked over at her and smiled.

"you do too," i said. mia was even more beautiful in person. well, really, all of the girls were. and they all had great fashion senses.

mia smiled then the room door opened. brooke and rena came in, all carrying smoothies. "that's a lot of smoothies," i pointed out.

"yep. the hotel has this smoothie place down in the lobby," rena said. "do you like pineapple, strawberry, or mango?"

i told her i liked pineapple and she gave me a yellow smoothie. "did you buy this for me?"

rena nodded and smiled. i took a sip of the drink and i hummed. it was really good. rena gave a strawberry one to elisia. "yo, kyria! i got your smoothie, you bitch."

we laughed when kyria came rushing out of the bathroom. she grabbed her drink from rena then went back to the bathroom.

"okay, so we have ten minutes before we need to leave," brooke said. "i know we have p1 but i want to get there early."

"yeah, me too," elisia said as she took a sip of her drink.

ten minutes went by quickly and we got everything we needed before heading out. about ten to fifteen minutes later, we arrived at the venue.

there was a lot of people standing outside already as we stood in line. and someone was blasting stray kids through a speaker. it was kind of amusing to see people doing the choreography and singing along.

then there was us. the six of us were just jumping around and acting like the crackheads we knew we were.

we had roughly twenty minutes before they would start letting people in. miroh came on and we all pretty much became one. i only knew a little bit of the dance and as i looked around, i noticed that is wasn't the only one.

twenty minutes passed and they started letting people in. a sudden rush of nerves and excitement hit me as the girls and i walked inside. i didn't know why i was so nervous though.

i had met the boys. i mean, hell, we hung out with them for a good six hours. and those six hours was really fun. not one second was i bored. but i wasn't expecting to be bored when i was with them.

but my favorite part about yesterday was being with jisung. i had never been with someone who was so loyal and dedicated to me. and i was so in love with him.