52

jisung was about to type a response to the group chat when a snapchat notification popped up at the top of the screen.

GODLYJISUNG is video calling...

he accepted the call and waited for it to connect. jisung laughed a bit when he saw a little girl pop up onto the screen. it was the girl who had been sending him snaps.

"um, hi," jisung said and felix glanced over at him. he looked at his screen and his head tilted to the side, his eyebrows scrunching together.

"what your name?" the little girl said. "i bella." jisung and felix both couldn't hide their smiles. bella was just too cute.

"i'm jisung," jisung said. felix scooted over a bit so he could be in the camera. "and this is felix."

"hey," felix smiled and bella giggled. "what are you up to?"

"i playing," bella told them. "the baby is hungry."

"maybe you should feed it then," felix said and bella shook her head. "why not?"

"she pooping," bella said. "it stinky."

jisung started laughing and so did felix. they both thought the girl was funny. not to mention, she was adorable.

"where's ashton?" felix asked and bella tilted her head a bit.

"she making pancakes," she said cutely and felix could see why elisia loved her so much. she was seriously the cutest. "i take the phone to her, okay?"

"okay," jisung replied and bella started carrying the phone to ashton.

"mommy ashen," she said, pulling on ashton's shorts. ashton looked down at the girl and smiled. then she saw jisung and felix on the screen and her eyes widened.

she grabbed the phone from her and jisung smiled when he saw her face come onto the screen. "i honestly have no idea how she got on my phone," ashton said. "she's so sneaky."

jisung shrugged. "it was kind of funny." felix nodded his head and waved. "did she call you mom?"

"hey felix," ashton said. "and, yeah. she does that sometimes."

"she's cute," jisung said and ashton nodded. "she's two, right?"

"yeah. she'll be three in may," ashton said.

"she talks pretty good," felix said. "she told us you were making pancakes then took the phone to you."

ashton laughed. "of course she did."

"ashen, i hungry!" jisung heard bella say. "we eat pancake and eggs!"

"yeah, i know," ashton mumbled. "give me a minute, bee."

"you cooked by yourself?" jisung asked.

ashton raised an eyebrow. "yes?"

"oof, felix can't even cook pancakes," he said and felix shoved him. "hey! it's not my fault you added too much water."

bella giggled. "that funny," she said and ashton smiled at her. bella beckoned her closer and ashton leaned down to her height. "i could do it and i'm two."

ashton laughed out loud. "you're crazy," she said. "be nice."

"what did she say?" jisung asked with an amused grin.

"she said she could do it and she's two," ashton said and jisung laughed.

"wow. i'm getting roasted by a two year old," felix grumbled and ashton laughed.

"elisia would approve," ashton said. "besides, she hangs around me a lot. what do you expect?"

"fair point."