39

"so, be honest," elisia said as i got into her car. she had just picked me up and i was going to her house. she placed her phone into her lap after playing ateez's say my name.

i put my bag into the floor and looked over at her confused. "what?"

"do you really call jisung daddy?" she asked and my eyes widened. she screamed a bit. "you do! holy fuck you do!"

"no, what?" i panicked. "i don't know what you're talking about."

"don't play stupid with me hoe," she rolled her eyes. "you call him daddy. he totally has a daddy kink. and you have a princess one."

"i do not!" i averted my eyes and looked at my phone, which was facedown on my lap.

she huffed in annoyance. "yes you do."

"shut up," i whined. my phone buzzed so i flipped it over. a small gasp left my lips as i looked at my notifications.

snapchat from OI.FELIX

"why'd you gasp?" elisia laughed.

"felix just sent me a snap," i said and she gasped. i unlocked my phone and looked at the snap.

OI.FELIX

you took a screenshot!

ME
gAah
hi felix
i was not expecting a sELFIE

OI.FELIX
pfffft
i wasn't expecting you to sCrEeNShOt

ME
heY
don't u dare meme talk to me in that tone

OI.FELIX
gahhh what
anyways
you're going to the houston show ?

ME
yes!!

OI.FELIX
okay good
me and the boys want to plan something for jisung
but like
he can't know about it

ME
ooh
i'm listening

OI.FELIX
okay
so the day before the concert
you and lis could come to our hotel
and we all meet each other

ME
awh!
yes!

"okay! i wanna know what's going on!" elisia said. "you've been ignoring me. what are you guys talking about?"

"he said that he and the boys want to do something with jisung not knowing," i said and she gasped again. i smiled. "he said we could plan to meet the day before the concert. he said we could come to the hotel."

"that's a great idea, actually," she said then she frowned, making me raise an eyebrow. "what would we tell the girls?"

i hummed. "we could say that you have some family in houston and we're gonna visit them."

"ooh, true," she said. "god, i feel so nervous now. like, is this a dream? or is this seriously happening?"

i smiled at her. "it's really happening."

"oh, but felix is the mvp for wanting to set this up for jisung," she said and i nodded. "they all are really." she squealed and hit my arm excitedly, making me wince. "i'm so excited for you!"

i blushed in response. my phone buzzed again and i looked at it.

snapchat from OI.FELIX

OI.FELIX

you took a screenshot!

OI.FELIX
hEY STOP SCREENSHOTTING

ME