82

MY PRECIOUS BABIES I LOVE YOU :')))• ❁ •

i felt a buzz in my pocket and i shifted my position to dig my phone out. jisung whined and tried wrapping his arms around me tighter. i laughed, shaking my head and looked at my caller id.

"hey mom!" i said as i answered the phone.

"hey! you didn't call and i haven't heard from either you or elisia," my mom said. "i was worried. did you make it to houston all right? what are you girls up to?"

"okay, first of all, i'm sorry i didn't call," i replied. "but yes, we made it okay. and we've just been hanging out."

"felix! get off of me!" minho yelled. "i told you i was sorry!"

"we all know that you aren't, you little shit," felix said. he suddenly punched him in the shoulder and i gasped. then he got off him.

"who are you with?" my mom asked. "i hear male voices. ashton myra lee, are you with boys?"

i laughed nervously. "nah, i'm out in public." i felt bad lying to her but she'd kick my ass if she knew.

"liar," jisung mumbled into my ear before he placed a light kiss underneath it. i squirmed a bit and he wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"oh, thank god. because i don't know how i'd feel about you hanging out with boys. especially if i don't know them." she paused. "your concert is tomorrow, right?"

"yep," i said.

"i know i didn't tell you this but i'm really excited for you and lis," she said. "i mean, you'll be meeting them. i know how much you two love them."

"yeah," i sighed. "so i need to tell you something."

"what's up, sweetheart?" my mom said. "is everything okay?"

"yeah, yeah, everything's fine," i replied. "but, um, i have a boyfriend."

"a boyfriend? really? since when?"

"since like march. but yeah," i said. "his name is jisung. he's the one i talk about a lot from stray kids."

"wait," mom said. "you're actually dating a member?"

"yeah," i answered. "we're actually with them right now."

"so you are with boys then?" she said and you hummed in response. she sighed. "okay. so back to this boy. does he make you happy?"

"yes," i couldn't stop the smile that grew onto my lips. "more than anything."

"well, as long as you're happy and he cares about you, i don't mind," she said. "i've got to go though. bella has managed to grab ahold of my lipstick."

"oh boy. rip," i said and she laughed. we said our goodbyes then we hung up. it was almost 8 and i also noticed that the group chat had been blowing up.

ARMY.STAY
hEY IM IN HOUSTON

DADDYBAM
i just got into the uber

SEOKJINBAE
i'm waiting for a taxi 😁

MONBEBEXX
just arrived at the airport heh

ME
ohMYGOD
SO CLOSE

DADDYBAM
...yet so far away
i'm soRRY

ME
😧 i was thinking it too

SEOKJINBAE
you and lis at the hotel??

ME
yes!

SEOKJINBAE
ALSKSKS
i guess we'll see you soon then

MONBEBEXX
^^

DADDYBAM
YEEHAW BITCHES
see you soon 👀

"we should probably get back to the room," i said as i locked my phone. i looked at elisia. "the girls will be at the hotel soon."

"no!" jisung whined and held me closer to him. my heart nearly combusted at how cute he was. i loved him so much.

"i love you," i said as i shifted in his arms. i pecked his lips and he smiled as i pulled away.

"i love you too," he said. he loosened his hold on me. "i'll walk you girls back."

"ooh! me too!" seungmin said as he stood from the other bed.

elisia sighed and stood from the bed. "i guess we'll see you guys tomorrow then," she said.

"yep, i'll be looking for you," minho said then he winked at her.

she laughed and rolled her eyes. "you're an idiot," she said then she shoved him playfully. then she looked at me. "come on babe."

"excuse me?" jisung said and i looked at him. i rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek.

"jealous jisung makes a return," minho said.

"piss off, hoe," jisung snapped and i laughed. he looked at me. "come on."