09

felix turned his attention to jisung as he grabbed his phone from off of the table. being the nosy person he is, he looked at the screen as jisung looked at the group chat messages.

from what felix could see, the group sent a lot of memes. one of them was his derp face and it made a laugh escape from his chest. felix also noticed how the one named yugyummy had called him her husband. jisung glanced over at him to see him reading the conversation, which he didn't mind.

felix cocked his head to the side as a thought passed through his mind. "so..why jay?"

jisung shrugged. "honestly, i have no clue. i kind of just came up with it."

felix nodded. "what's your username?" jisung exited out of the messages and went to his profile. felix looked at it, then rolled his eyes. "really, jisung? squirrelhan? could you be anymore obvious?"

jisung's eyes widened. was he really that obvious? he didn't think he was. he pouted and looked at felix. "hush. i didn't know what else to put."

"how did you even meet these people?" felix asked curiously.

"well, i met elisia on twitter. i made a fake twitter account. i wanted to connect with our fans, like really connect with them."

felix nodded and a cute grin spread across his face. "you should add me to the group."

"you have a snapchat?"

felix shook his head and shrugged. "no. but i can make one."

PROUD CRACKHEADS
•• group ••

SQUIRRELHAN
hey guys
can i add my friend?

SEOKJINBAE
sure!

DADDYBAM
what's their name ?

SQUIRRELHAN
lee

ARMY.STAY
gasps
is it another guy?

SQUIRRELHAN
yeah 😂

SQUIRRELHAN added OI.FELIX

SQUIRRELHAN
guys
meet lee

OI.FELIX
hiiii
i'm lee!

DADDYBAM
your username is cute
do u know jay in rl??

OI.FELIX
yep :)

MONBEBEXX
so you're korean too??

OI.FELIX
yep 😂

SEOKJINBAE
this is exciting
anyways
hi i'm mia
short for camia

MONBEBEXX
i'm brooke :)

ARMY.STAY
rena ✌🏻️

DADDYBAM
im kyria 😁😁
the weird one

SEOKJINBAE
ohmygod
yes she's so weird
she should come with a warning

DADDYBAM