77

i nodded my head along to ateez's promise as i waited for elisia to finish getting ready. i had showered first so naturally i was ready before her.

"hey ash?" elisia yelled as she walked out of the bathroom and i looked up from my phone. she was now dressed. "does this look okay?"

she was wearing a white shirt with a quote in red letters, which was tucked into a red skirt. she had a light denim jacket over top of it along with a pair of white vans.

"well, yeah," i said in a duh time. "you always look good."

she smiled. "thanks oppar," she said and i shook my head at her. "you ready?"

i nodded my head and stood up. i went onto snapchat and texted the group chat.

ME
hey we're ready :)

OI.FELIX
bET
we're in room 613

ME 
we'll be there soon

BANGCHRIS
okay :) we'll see you soon

"felix said they were in 613," i told elisia and she nodded. she grabbed her phone and our room key then we walked out of the room.

my hands started to sweat as we walked down the hall. "i'm so nervous," i mumbled as my thoughts went a million miles an hour. "i feel like i'm about to throw up."

elisia laughed. "me too, honestly," she said. "my heart is beating so fast." she gently grabbed ahold of my wrist and placed it on her chest. i laughed when i felt the rapid beating of her heart.

we stopped walking as 613 came into view. elisia and i looked at each other then back at the door. she nudged me a bit. "you knock."

i furrowed my eyebrows at her. "what was it you said about being an independent woman?"

she narrowed her eyes at me and i couldn't help but laugh. "piss off. will you just knock?"

i rolled my eyes at her then looked back at the door. then i raised my hand and knocked.

❁ ❁ ❁

the door opened and chan and felix came into view. both girls' cheeks flushed immediately.

"hey," ashton said and smiled. she peeked into the room and saw the rest of the boys laying on the two beds in the room. however, jisung and minho weren't there.

"you guys gonna come in?" felix asked.

"no," ashton said sarcastically. "we thought we'd stay out here in the hallway." elisia elbowed her and she grunted in pain then shot her a glare.

"i like you," chan said. then he smiled and opened the door wider. ashton and elisia walked in and the two boys followed them over to the boys.

"boys, this is elisia and ashton," felix said and the boys all took turns saying hi. felix turned to ashton. "jisung and minho should be back soon. they went to the vending machines."

just then, the door opened and everyone looked. jisung and minho walked in, jisung holding a bag of chips and stuffing them into his mouth. jisung's eyes immediately met ashton's and both of their cheeks flushed.

jisung walked towards ashton and she stepped closer to him. she swore she could hear the sound of her own heart beating in her chest. her cheeks were hot and she was so nervous.

jisung wrapped his arms around her and gently pulled her into his chest. he couldn't help himself. after months of talking to her through a screen, she was finally there in front of him and he could hold her.

he breathed in her scent and his lips curved up into a smile. "princess," he cooed into her ear and he felt her bury her face into his chest.

elisia watched from the side along with felix and chan. all three of them were smiling. "yes! hanston!" minho suddenly yelled and everyone looked at him.

"are you serious?" chan said. "why do you have to ruin the moment like that?"

elisia laughed and rolled her eyes at them. "he makes a point tho," she said and her eyes met minho's. he winked at her and her cheeks turned red. "stop that, satan."

felix and chan busted out laughing. minho just continued looking at her before approaching her. elisia's eyes widened and he wrapped his arms around her, making her face turn bright red.