80

ashton wiped her mouth with a napkin and looked at the stack of empty boxes. the boys had ordered six pizzas and all of it was gone. but this wasn't surprising to ashton.

felix stood and grabbed the boxes. then he walked over and stuffed them into the trash. "let's play a game or something," felix suggested as he walked back.

"what game?" chan questioned him.

"oh! let's play pocky," minho said.

"no," felix said quickly. "not after last time."

"don't be such a flake," minho replied. he got up from his spot on one of the beds and over to his backpack. he grabbed his can of pocky sticks and walked back over to the bed.

"what happened last time?" elisia asked, an amused smirk growing onto her lips.

felix's eyes widened and he shook his head. "nothing," he said but the smirk on minho's lips told her otherwise.

minho leaned over towards elisia. "he and changbin kissed," he said and elisia's mouth fell open with shock.

"we didn't kiss! our lips just touched!" felix exclaimed then grumbled, "i really hate you minho." he glared at the older boy. minho just shrugged and open the can.

"so? who's going first?" minho smirked.

"since you're the one who suggested it, why don't you go first?" chan asked and minho's smirk deepened.

minho stuck one end of the pocky into his mouth and looked at elisia. her eyes widened and she quickly shook her head. "i'm not going first."

"ah, come on lis," ashton piped up from beside her. "be a good sport."

"fine," she grumbled then turned towards minho.

she put the other end of the pocky stick into her mouth then everyone looked at them. they both slowly started inching towards the middle and their lips were nearly touching when elisia bit down and pulled back.

"i win," she smirked as she grabbed a pocky stick from the canister. she turned towards ashton and put one end in her mouth. ashton leaned forward and took the opposite end into her mouth.

the boys all watched as the girls moved towards the middle of the stick. their lips were centimeters from touching when ashton pulled back after biting down.

"anyone else think that was kind of hot?" minho said and felix whacked the back of his head. minho reached back and rubbed his head, mumbling something under his breath.

ashton got a pocky stick and placed one end into her mouth before turning to jisung. jisung sent her a cheeky wink and she rolled her eyes a bit. he put the opposite end of the stick into his mouth and they both started going towards the middle.

their lips touched momentarily as they met in the middle. they pulled away and both of their cheeks flushed. minho suddenly grabbed both of their heads and forced them to kiss.

"minho! what the hell!" jisung yelled, his eyes widening as he shoved minho away. ashton's cheeks turned dark red as she hid her face in her hands.

"what?" minho said, his lips curving up into a smile. he couldn't help it. "i wanted to see you kiss!"

"you're impossible, you know that?" elisia said and rolled her eyes at him.

minho just smirked in response. "yeah. impossible to hate."

elisia rolled her eyes before elbowing him in the side. he grunted in pain and everyone laughed.