97

"i don't want you to go," jisung mumbled into ashton's hair. two weeks had passed by too quick and it was ashton and elisia's last day in korea.

jisung pulled ashton closer to his body and adjusted the covers on them. they were currently cuddled up in his bed. "i'm gonna miss you too much," he added. then he buried his face into her hair.

"i'm gonna miss you too," she sighed. jisung buried his nose deeper into her hair, inhaling her sweet scent. their scents had masked together so she kind of smelled like him too. and he loved that.

not to mention, she was wearing his hoodie and looked absolutely breathtaking. she also barefaced and her hair was in messy curls. but jisung preferred her like this.

"are you hungry?" she asked. it was getting late and ashton was starting to get a little hungry.

"yeah, a little," jisung responded. jisung moved his lips up to her cheek and pressed them against her soft skin. she started to shy away but jisung cupped her face, keeping her in place. then he kissed her gently.

"come on," jisung detached himself from ashton and got up. he reached his hands down to ashton, who shook her head and rolled onto her side. he couldn't help but laugh at how cute she was. "princess...come on."

"no, come back," she pouted as she looked at him. jisung laughed again, shaking his head a bit. he got onto the bed and the bed shifted a bit as he hovered over her. ashton looked up at him and jisung felt his heart hammering in his chest.

"i love you so much," he said then he leaned down and pressed a chaste kiss onto her lips. then he kissed her forehead. "come on."

ashton nodded faintly and then they both got up. they walked out of the room and down the hall. as they entered the living room, they noticed how elisia and minho were cuddled up in the corner of the couch.

"look who decided to join us," minho commented and jisung rolled his eyes.

elisia smiled at ashton as she sat down beside of her. jisung took his spot beside her after a quick trip to the kitchen for a snack. he wrapped his arm around ashton and lessened the space between them.

"what's for dinner?" minho asked.

"probably takeout," chan responded. "i really don't feel like cooking."

everyone was okay with getting takeout so chan ordered food from a nearby restaurant. then everyone ate and just hung out. then the girls had to go.

"i really don't want you to go," minho mumbled as his hold on elisia tightened. elisia took a deep breath to suppress her emotions and hugged him tighter.

"i love you," she said. minho grinned as he pulled back. then he cupped her face and kissed her. the kiss was gentle and passionate. it was better than anything than either of them had ever felt.

"i love you too, lis," minho said as he pulled away. he kissed her forehead and she smiled. she glanced over at ashton to see her tightly wrapped in jisung's arms.

it was an emotional moment for all of them. elisia sighed and removed herself from minho's embrace, making a small pout grow onto his lips.

"we've gotta go," elisia said. she looked at ashton. "ash, come on, babe."

ashton looked at elisia, nodding a bit. then she sighed and looked at jisung. he kissed her one last time then she and elisia left.

three more chapters :(