Chapter 31: Meeting

{Todoroki's POV}

"Students," The intercom system calls out, "Please report to the auditorium immediately."

Everyone sitting downstairs looks around, confused. But we reluctantly get up and slink to the auditorium.

We arrive to see All Might and Aizawa standing there, Aizawa gestures for us all to sit and so we do. We wait a few minutes before Aizawa speaks up. He's tired as usual, but there was a particular air about how we spoke. An air of urgency.

"I am prepared to erase any of your quirks and restrain you if you try to do anything. You all know about the letter we received. You may recall, it mentioned some friends of his he wishes to help us," A hush falls over us all, "They've agreed to help us, and the terms of this agreement have already been settled. One of the conditions is they wanted to meet you all in case we do have to fight beside them, clear the air now. At this point, they've all been pardoned-"

"What?!" Bakugo shouts, Aizawa gives him a deadly glare and he settles down immediately.

"At this point, they have been pardoned," He repeats slowly and loud, "So I expect you to respect them. Just as much as I expect them to respect you. Please just take some time to discuss tactics and strengths just in case we need to work together. I understand you may feel disdain for them but if you start any problems you'll be thrown out immediately."

"Goddamn this..." I hear two voices say in sync, I know Bakugo mumbled it but I hear another male voice say it quite loudly from the hall. Aizawa looks towards the hall, aggravated. I see a girl peeking out, and he gestures for them to come to meet us.

At first, I didn't recognize her, but now I see clearly it was the girl from prison. I remember her long brown hair that fades too purple. She's got a strong build with scars that went up and down both arms, she seems perky. Zashi, if I remember correctly. A boy follows her that I swear that I've seen before, shaggy blonde hair, shorter and lean, he's very timid.

I rack my brain until it hits me. He's the boy that came up to asking about... Midoryia! That makes me a little sick to my stomach. At the time Midoryia was still very dangerous, so it's nerve-racking to think I was that close to a villain and didn't notice.

And finally, there's the oldest boy. He's strong and taller than the others. Definitely the most taken care of. I can see gel in his hair and every strand in its place. While the others aren't very high maintenance. He walks confidently, but he seems a little angry.

"Hello!" Zashi says as she waves, the boys stand on either side of her, "I'm Zashi. I'm happy to meet you!" She smiles, "Though, the circumstances aren't amazing." 

"I'm Yiri." The blonde boy says quietly.

"Kozo." Is all the older boy said.

{Kozo's POV}

I look at the students, and I'm not really impressed by the air they give off. Only one student stands out as 'reliable'. And that's Todoroki and the blonde boy. I only think Todoroki looks strong because I've seen him. The blonde boy glares at us which intrigues me.

"What're you staring at!" He yells, and I identify him immediately as Bakugo. I remember a few times Midoryia getting pissed at me for behaving like him.

"Who I assume is Bakugo," I say smugly.

"What makes you say that?" He sounds angry.

"I dunno," I smile, "Deku didn't like my temper and compared it to you all the time."

That hits him, I don't know if it made him angry, sad, or what. But it shuts him up. He continues to glare at me.

The red-haired boy, Kirishima, puts his hand on Bakugo's shoulder as if to restrain him, which he could totally power through with ease but he doesn't. He just looks away and crosses his arm.