Chapter 17: Character Profiles

New League Character Profiles!

Zikashi Izikia (Zashi)

Age 16

Female

Quirk: Wind Manipulation/Insanity

Extra Quirk Info: The very first person to ever develop a quirk due to trauma. Her natural born quirk allows her to create giant gusts of winds strong enough to knock down small structures, as her body is lighter than usual she is able to throw herself around in the air, she can also manipulating the amount of oxygen in the air.

Because of a traumatic experience at age 9, she went absolutely insane. A quirk developed to combat the insanity that allows her to 'reel' it back in and behave normally and as she would had she not gone insane. She can have it activated for an indefinite amount of time, but the longer she is insane the harder it is for her to become sane again. While insane her body lets go of any physical limits or morals, making it easier for her to fight without a problem. Similar to Twice, it is like there are two separate entities in her body, except she almost has 100% control on the switches and her other side.

Description: Long curly Dark brown to dark purple Ombre hair, gold eyes, gold and red specks with Insane, 5'5". Strong.

Yiri

Age 15

Male

Quirk: Shadow Prediction

Quirk Info: He can predict peoples' movements by seeing a shadow version of them move up to 8 seconds before they actually move, with 100% accuracy. However, there must be a light source for the Shadow to appear or else it'll blend in with its surroundings.

Shaggy Blonde Hair, black eyes, 5'4", strong but lean.

Kozo

Age 17

Male

Quirk: Hallucinatory Fog

Quirk Info: He can expel fog from his mouth that causes targets to see things that aren't there.  What appears in the fog is limited to Kozos' knowledge. The more he knows about the thing he's trying to display the more detailed and realistic it is. The target can even feel the Hallucinations touching or hurting them if it's 100% accurate.

swoopy gray hair, silver eyes, when he activates his quirk the color inside the iris moves like fog. 6'1". Strong. 

(More Details will be mentioned during the story, this is just a brief overview. I hope you like them!)

Tell me what you think! If you have questions I'd be happy to answer!!!!