Chapter 18: New Organization

Time Jump, right after Midoryia's subdivision is created and everyone's moved in. The ages on the profile I made for them don't apply to them right now but after a second jump. So for example, Zashi isn't 16, she's 14 right now.

{Zikashi's POV}

I stare down the seemingly small green haired boy. When I joined the league of villains, I wanted to work next to the pros, but instead I get thrown with their newest member. Sure he's done some impressive things,  but he's still a child just like the rest of us.

"I'm supposed to listen to this?" I say aggravated, gesturing to him.

"Of course," Deku smiles, "And if you don't there'll be problems."

"Oh really?" Another boy, Kozo I think, pipes up. Kozo, a kid named Yiri, and I, surround the green haired boy. All of us furious after arriving at the address we were given and not finding Shigaraki, or Dabi, but instead a UA brat.

Sure, everything he's done is impressive, but we signed up for The League, not to be a leadership project.

"And what if we don't?" Kozo challenges, he takes a step forward threateningly.

Deku doesn't even flinch, his hands are tucked neatly behind his back and fancy vest, the cocky smile stays glued on his face.

"Well, I'm not against friendly fire. Especially if it's to teach you, kids, a lesson," He spits out the word 'kids' like it was an insult.

Kozo looks furious as he opens his mouth and a thick fog pours out and onto the ground. I don't anything about his quirk, but I assume he's trying to start a fight.

I activate or technically deactivate, my sanity and I feel something, or someone, move in to co-pilot my body.

Deku chuckles as green lightning sparks around him, illuminating the fog and walls. 

"C'mon Kozo, don't be stupid." He warns, "I'd hate to break something of yours."

Kozo radiates with anger, "Really?!" He yells fog still falling from his mouth, "I'd like to see you try! I bet-"

Before he can finish his sentence, he flew backward and hit the wall with a loud bang. Deku is suddenly in his face and holding him down with his arms that still spark with electricity.

"I can't stand loud people," He growls, "People who just yell and get what they want." His red eyes seem to glow with satisfaction at the boy who was scared into silence. Yiri, who has yet to speak, looks on in horror. 

"I didn't even see you move..." I whisper quietly, activating my sanity again. He's still holding a stunned Kozo down as the fog begins to disperse.

"You remind me of an old friend..." Deku says more to himself and us than Kozo, "Unfortunately, that friend is on my hit list. The less you act like him the safer you are." He laughs and it sends violent chills down my spine, "Who knows, I might just get you two confused! That'd be a shame, killing the wrong target."

Kozo's cocky attitude falls away and Deku steps away, satisfied.

"Anyway," He says, clearing his throat, "I understand this may not be what you expected. But I expect you all to listen to me anyway. All for One himself picked you guys out and put me in charge." He turns to us and smiles, "If we all get along and understand our roles, we can destroy this entire city and more without any of the other members."

"What's your quirk...?" The small boy Yiri speaks up.

"What it is isn't important," Deku explains, "It's what it can do. My quirk is more powerful than All Might himself. And if you stick with me," He holds out a gloved hand for Yiri to shake, "All of our names will be credited when he falls."