Chapter 9: Discovery

{Midoryias POV}

The league grabbed me from the hospital once I was almost done healing, I'll have to lay low for a while but otherwise, I should be fine.

Kurogiri took me back to a warehouse where the rest of the gang waited. Toga bounced around excitedly and hugged me tightly, Dabi had to get her off so she wouldn't hurt me.

All for One was also there standing to the side, it was weird to see him with the rest of the League. 

"Nice to have you back." He greets with a grin.

Shigaraki tosses me a bag, I open it to see some new clothes. Thankfully I was allowed to change back into the clothes I arrived in the hospital in before I left, or else I'd still be in the hospital gown in front of everyone. But they were ripped and ragged.

I step into a back closet to change into the new clothes. I chuckle as I pull them out of the bag. It's a suit of all things, its stretchy strong material that fits my form.

As I step out Toga gasps and grins. 

"We got that specially made, it's stronger than most hero costumes. So don't destroy it!" Shigaraki warns me.

"Nice, so who decided the design?" I ask, skeptical.

Dabi smirks and raises his hand. I roll my eyes in response, "Of course you did," I mumble.

"Aww Izu! It looks cute on you!" Toga says.

We all move to a building that All for One found near UA, it's a building that has been abandoned for years but it's stable and has plenty of rooms. It has a little bar and living area with a few concrete rooms with cots. It's not very nice, it's mostly covered in dust and old ragged furniture.

Once everyone is settled in, we began discussing the plan.

--------------------                           

{Todoroki's POV}

Every weekend, I search the city. Every time I look at someone I pray it's him, every time I turn a corner I hope I'll see a messy bush of green hair walking down the street within grabbing distance.

The rest of my classmates begin to catch on, I know they have, but they haven't said anything about it to my face.  They see my fear and guilt and I know they see me bolt out the door when no ones looking the second I get the chance.

Midoryia's face is plastered across newspapers and televisions, all with varying headlines.

UA Student Kidnapped! UA Student Traitor? Kamino Incident and UA? UA Student Goes Missing From Hospital. 

The fact he disappeared from the hospital wasn't very surprising. I visited him once while he was there, but within the first 3 minutes of him talking I felt like I had gotten the wrong room. His personality was warped. The scars crisscrossing his arms, not to mention the one across his eye, made it hard to look at him.

"Looks like we're twins," He had remarked almost humorously as he pointed out the scar on his eye. 

"When you get home, Shoto," He'd never used my first name before, "Make sure to tell Endeavor that shaking around a broken kid doesn't exactly help." 

Every time I had tried to talk to him he'd make a sarcastic comment or just glare. So when he went missing I knew immediately it was by his own accord.

I get back to the dorms, late, to see Kirishima, and Bakugo of all people, waiting for me.

"We're going with you tomorrow," Kirishima stated and Bakugo nodded behind him.