Chapter 19: Altercation

{Midoryia POV}

Kozo and Yiri arrive back at base a few minutes after Zikashi leaves, Yiri's face is a vivid red and Kozo laughs quietly.

I hold back a smirk,  "What'd you do to Yiri? He looks like a damn fire truck."

"Oh we saw Todoroki, I made him run up and pretend to be a fanboy." He says smugly, very proud of himself.

I laugh and shake my head, "Didya' get an autograph at least?" I ask Yiri, teasing. He shakes his head, embarrassed.

"Amateur," I mumble. I close the binder and look at the two, "Don't worry though, you'll get another chance. I'm sure we can get him over on our team. Hopefully, we can keep him as a spy."

They both freeze and look at me, confused, "How the hell are you going to do that?" Kozo speaks up.

"I don't have all the details," I jump up and gesture with my hands as I talk, advertising my idea, "But, the easiest way to do it would probably use the same method The League used to convince me."

Yiri perks up and all his attention is trained on me, like an actual fanboy.

"Wait I thought you joined willingly?" He says interested, "What happened?"

I smile and tap my forehead as if I was trying to remember, "Well, first, they kidnapped me." His smile drops a little, "Then, they tortured me a little. Along with an old friend of mine." His smile is totally gone now, "When I wouldn't join them willingly, they injected me with a homemade serum that helped me see the truth I was blinded too."

Yiri is staring at me dumbfounded, mouth gaping a little.

"So no, technically I was forced into this business. But, I excel in it you can't deny." I smile nostalgically as I pull out a cd and put it on the tv. It begins to play a video of me fighting All Might from the perspective of a news helicopter.

"That, was oh... I don't know, a day or less of me being injected. It works quick. A little painful, but quick."

Both boys are totally entranced by the video. 

"Oh I don't remember that part," I remark, as young me collapses to the ground screaming, then suddenly Gran Torino is punched viciously into a rock, "Must have blacked out."

"Anyway, it works well." I turn off the tv.

"I.... I see that..." Yiri mumbles, "Any other effects we need to know about...?"

"Hmm.." I think, "Well, other than general insanity and instability? No. Again, pretty painful in the beginning. But it gets better quick."

"Okay..." He says, unsure. "How are we going to get close enough, to begin with?"

"Don't you worry about that! I haven't been out in a while and I'm getting stiff and bored. Besides, my count has been stagnant."

"What's your count nowadays anyway?" Kozo asks, "Mines 15, Zashi has 40, Yiri is what? 3?" He punches Yiri in the shoulder playfully.

"Stop!" he whines, "I don't like killing people. It doesn't do anything to help us."

"Why are you even a villain?" Kozo pushes.

"None of your business." He retaliates with fake confidence.

"Stop bickering," I order as I reopen the binder and flick through pages absentmindedly.

A few minutes later, Zikashi enters through the door loudly, her brown/purple hair is all knotted and tangled, and there's a rip in her jeans. The first thing I do is check her eyes to see if she was currently insane or using her quirk. Her eyes were clear of any red, but she was furious.