Chapter 16: New Idea

{Midoryia pov}

"Earlier today UA was attacked," the reporter said, "In total, five classrooms were damaged, staff buildings, training cities around the facility, and damage to the landscape on school property. Remarkably, no one was left with extreme injuries."

The league smiled and snickered to themselves.

"At 9:45 today, a student disrupted their class by initiating an explosion in the wall and roof which appears to act as a signal, setting off a chain reaction of attacks occurring all over campus. So far, only members of The League of Villains has been identified as part of the attack, and the identity of the student has yet to be revealed by police."

Toga hugs my arm excitedly, as the camera shows footage of the Campus, the dorms are all unharmed, but the classrooms and iconic large glass building have broken windows, a bit of smoke, general chunks out of the sides of buildings, it looks nicer really.

While I was doing my thing the rest of the League were scattered around campus at the ready to cause some damage.

Shigaraki turns off the tv and turns to the rest of us, giddily swinging our legs and with dumb smiles on our faces, even Dabi found the room for a small smile.

"We'll have to wait until they start doing interviews before we know how well we did." He sounds skeptical, but I can see a smile under the hand on his face.

"Look!" Toga said happily as she held up a newspaper with the headline, "UA TRAITOR! IS ANYONE SURPRISED?"

"No one trusts them anymore!" She smiles, " I think we did pretty good! Besides..." She gestures to the duffel bag with the binders packed full of information. "Even if they never let us close to campus again, we still have everything we've ever needed."

"Good job short stack." Dabi 'compliments' as he gets up to look through the bag, he pulls out six three-inch binders.

"Holy shit." He says bewildered while looking through the binders, all of them well organized with papers and documents so full to the point they can't even close.

I smile, proud of myself, "Everythings in there, maps of every building, details of every person and their quirks including their pictures AND addresses, schedules of every student and teacher, and best of all," I tap the side of my head, "I have it all memorized."

The League looks at me impressed, yet worried.

"Oh yeah?" Dabi says tauntingly, he points to a blue binder and asks, "What's on page 56?"

"On page 56 there's info on the Big Three, the more 'important' 3rd year students. Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, and Tamaki Amajiki. Mirio, or Lemillion, is 181cm tall, his quirk is permeation. His fighting style-"

"Ok I get it, show-off" Dabi interrupts and looks at the rest of the league with a look that says 'He's gone crazy.'

"Thank you, Deku," Kurogiri speaks up, "It was a long, dangerous mission and we're very grateful for your sacrifice."

"Why thank you Kurogiri!" I smile proudly, like a toddler who just drew a picture for their mom.

"Izu...!" Toga says, grabbing my chin to make me look at her, "Take out those contacts, you look stupid with green eyes."

Life returns as usual and I'm ecstatic to be back with The League instead of those brats. Throughout the week I visit classmates homes and leave little messages. Particularly Todoroki, I leave slashes in his wall, the books thrown about in his room, spray paint on his bed. Once, even sneaking into his sister's room to just destroy as much as possible.

I spend all day in my small room writing in my notebooks, practicing with Dabi, or prowling the streets in secret with my scavenger hunt.

Dreaming of the day I can stab the people I actually want to stab.

"Deku!" Shigaraki calls to me he looks aggravated and angry, "Sensei wants to see you."

"Alright!" I skip to AFO's room giddily.

"Izuku," He says, smiling. "I just wanted to tell you myself how proud I am of you, you're truly so much more powerful as a villain now, then you ever would have been as a hero."

"Thank you, Sensei." I bow a little to show respect, but also to hide my giant smile.

"I believe you are smart enough to handle yourself. As far as I'm concerned, in terms of The League, you have just as much power as Shigaraki. I'll arrange for you to have your own subdivision of The League, as our numbers are growing and I have some key... players, who need a leader."

My heart jumps and a million possibilities run through my head. Finally, I'll be in control of my own group.

"As long you don't give me a group of toddlers I need to babysit, I accept." I keep my voice level and calm but I know for a fact my childish like excitement peaks through. "Will I get my own base?" I have a long line of questions and I know he'll only answer a couple.

"I'll actually be moving the rest of The League into another building across town, it's dangerous for me to be so close to UA in my condition. I'll be giving you and your League," He smiles, "This building. Shigaraki isn't happy with me or you, so don't mention it to him."

"Again, where are you fishing these thugs from?" I'm excited but I have a feeling it's just to get some villain wannabes off his back.

"Don't worry, they're young but strong. They'll listen to you without hesitation I can almost guarantee it. Here, I have their files you can look at."

He tosses a little folder towards me, which I pick up quickly and flick through the profile of 3 people

"I think they'll prove useful, look it over."

I thank him and skip away to my little room to spend the rest of the day finding any piece of information I could on these people.

Creating a plan based on their quirks to bring down UA.

{This Chapters Short I know, don't worry it's on purpose the next one will be profiles of the new characters. Then it'll be a large time jump.}

AGAIN THANKS FOR READING!