A Not So White Wedding

I want to apologize for this now lol. This isn't really an imagine, but it's written in my POV so I'm just going to use my name :).

  I was getting ready for my wedding. Well, actually, my wedding party. Mara and I had eloped and went on a very nice Broadway honeymoon, spending 99% of our time holed up in a theater. Returning was such dread, but it was great to see both of our families and all of our friends. 

"Bennnnn," I shouted as I looked at myself in the mirror.  I had on a simple, white, sundress that was off-the-shoulder and had sunflowers patterned across. I chose a simple sandal, not wanting to be standing in heels all day. As I adjusted the loose waves Ben finally walked in the room. 

"Yes, your royal highness," He asked sassily. I rolled my eyes as I jittered around. 

"How do I look? Do I look good? Should I pick a different dress? Maybe a different lipstick," I asked touching the matte nude lip color. 

"C'mon Kiara, out of the room, no more looking in the mirror. You may go crazy if you look at yourself any longer," Ben said, pushing me out of the room, closing the door behind him. He gently placed a hand on my cheek, pushing back a strand of hair before looking down into my eyes. "Go kill it out there, Mrs." The smirk on his face just made me chuckle as I walked out into the yard. 

Mara was already out there, socializing with her family, obviously bored out of her mind. Her face lit up when she saw me. It made me ecstatic. She looked great, even though she was just wearing her typical outfit. She had on white, hightop Converse, a black and white flannel, and of course, she had on a Queen shirt. 

I smiled as I walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her. "I've come to save you," I whispered softly as I felt the smile grow on her face. 

"I'm so sorry," I said, turning my attention to her family, "but, my wife and I have some company to attend to." I quickly grabbed onto Mara's hand, dragging her away from her family and up to the patio. All of our friends were mingling separately from our families, making me chuckle as I noticed where the divide was. Of course, Mara wanted to spend the entire afternoon with Josh and Ben and everyone from that group. 

"Kiara! Mara!" Josh greeted very excitedly, his hug almost suffocating me. 

"Hi...Josh," I said, acting as if I could barely breathe. 

"Sorry..." Josh said releasing me from his grip as I was finally able to see the smile on his face. 

"I can't believe you two finally got married," Ben said as he walked over with DeMarius, both of them with drinks and cupcakes in their hands. 

"Yet you still haven't performed. You made a promise boys, times-a-ticking," Mara joked as DeMarius threw an arm around her to give her a side hug. 

"Well, just tell us when to start warming up," DeMarius replied with a smug smile on his face as he looked at the other two boys who just rolled their eyes. 

The afternoon eventually turned into evening and everyone enjoyed themselves, listening to music, sharing embarrassing stories about Mara and me. It was a great evening. It was almost everything I had imagined, except for the fact that the boys refused to "embarrass themselves" by reenacting Newsies choreography. 

This is super short but I was bored and needed motivation because this week has already been the longest week of my life. This is obviously dedicated to burrs-lost-umbrella because she said she wanted to get married. Love you!!