Connection (part 2)

After class you saw a little red bubble above the Snapchat logo on your phone, and sliding to the messages you see that Ben had sent you a normal chat. You opened it and saw the 'okay' hand emoji.

You passed the phone to Kyrie and she squealed slightly,"YESSS honey," she said as she scrolled through his Instagram. "How come cuties like him don't hit me uppppp," she whined exaggerating the 'p'.

"Maybe because you have a boyfriend," you sarcastically remarked.

You opened the snapchat camera and held up a peace sign and smiled and sent out "streaks hmu" really only sending it Ben.

"OOOH y/n you sneaking girl!"

Kyrie had always been one for the dramatics but it was funny to see her like this none the less. As you two wandered the halls during your free period you and Ben exchanged multiple photos, him calling you gorgeous multiple times.

You eventually got down to a real conversation and discovered that Ben was 1 year your senior, in the middle of his junior year. You also discovered you two actually went to school together, and had a mutual love of chicken nuggets.

As Kyrie drove you blared your music, pretending to film your own "Carpool Karaoke." As you waited at a spotlight a car pulled up next to yours. You were very in the moment before hearing a loud "Y/N?!" shout across to you.