Anything Else (part 2)

After pulling yourself together and changing into your street clothes you went out to do the stage door.  As you got through the first few autographs and photos your mood started to genuinely started to perk up.  

Once you were done with stage door you went to collect your bags from your dressing room. The hallway was eerily quiet, putting you off slightly. Once you arrived at your dressing room you noticed the door was propped open slightly. Alarming you slightly you decided to listen for anyone in your room. After hearing nothing you kick the door open slightly. Sat on the counter in front of your chair was a sullen Ben. Your heart nearly jumped out of your chest at the sight. Once you collected yourself from the scare you picked up your purse. You weren't going to start the conversation. Ben was the one who snapped at you so if he wanted to talk he would have.

You paused for a moment after collecting yourself, waiting for him to speak. You sat there yearning for his voice. Once you lost some hope you lead yourself out of your dressing room and towards the exit. Just before you opened the door to the outside you felt a hand grab your wrist and turn you around. As you sat looking into Ben's eyes you noticed they were a darker blue than usual, giving his feelings away. 

"Y/n look," he started running a hand through his hair, "I'm sorry for snapping at you okay?" 

"Ben, it's fine-"

"No, it's not. I made you feel terrible and I shouldn't have done that. That's not the type of thing you do to people you love."

As Ben finished he stepped away from you, quickly realizing what he had just said. The look of devastation and regret immediately flooded into his eyes. 

"Y/n, I.." 

Before he could continue you just shook your head. 

"Wanna walk me home," you suggested taking his hand before he could reply. As you walked down the streets to your apartment you took in the silence. Comfortable. That's how you felt on this chilled New York night. As you got to the apartment you both fumbled for the keys. You let Ben unlock and open the door, but he let you step inside first.  As you both walked into the apartment it was warm. You took off your coat and shoes and plopped down on the couch. Ben got two Starbucks frappuccinos from the fridge and handed you one. He sat next to you and you nestled into him. You weren't worried about drinking coffee at this hour because you both would be asleep in 20 minutes anyway. 

After the episode of Riverdale ended you felt a heavy body on you. You had been so distracted by the episode you hadn't even noticed Ben had fallen asleep on you. You ran your fingers through his hair for a moment before resting your head against his. 

"I love you too."

You placed a soft kiss on his head before curling yourself up on the couch, softly maneuvering Ben so he could lay comfortably but stay asleep. 

You were quickly asleep and satisfied with Ben's apology. 

Here's a short part 2 because I realized I hadn't written one yet. 

Y'all better be prepared for the next imagine because it's about to be heavily inspired by my life hehe sktskt