I Start Dreaming

You were laying in bed with Ben by your side. He was fast asleep but you were just listening to the miscellaneous showtunes that you two had playing. It was probably 2 or 3 in the afternoon, but you couldn't know for sure since your phone was out of your reach and you didn't want to wake Ben. You sat there running your hand through his hair and humming along to the songs. 

"Bonnie" from the musical Bonnie and Clyde was playing and you sat there looking down at your 'Bonnie'.  It was funny to hear an old Jeremy's considering you mainly heard it from when Ben and Jeremy worked together. 

"Can't wait to tell her, how much I've missed her how much I've missed her. 

Feeling sorry for James Cagney cause he's never kissed her. 

I start dreamin' 'bout my Bonnie just as soon as I'm asleep. They're the kind of dreams that keep you in your bed." 

You couldn't get much farther in the lyrics before Ben's crystal-like eyes sleepily opened up to you. 

He yawned a bit before he quietly sang the last bit, "I am makin' love to Bonnie and that sure beats countin' sheep. Got a feelin' there are good times up ahead." 

You smiled down at him as he smiled up at you. "Afternoon sleepy head," you whispered gently rubbing a hand over his forehead to brush the little hair pieces away. "How can even when you're barely awake you have a beautiful singing voice? It's extremely unfair."

"It's just a blessing Y/N, you also sounded beautiful," Ben said smiling at you. God his smile could blow you away. Actually, it already had. That's how you were in this bed with him smiling up at you. 

"I would've sounded like a frog if I had just woken up," you speak. Ben just shakes his head, sitting up and placing a kiss on your forehead. 

"C'mere beautiful," Ben encourage opening his arm so you were laying into him, and suddenly you felt your eyes getting heavy. Ben turned on one of your favorite movies, pulling you closer to him. There was nothing more you wanted in your life but what you had now. 

Sorry, guys I know it's short but I thought it was sweet. Also check out my Dolan Twins book! I am hopefully going to be publishing so much more so  I'll see you soon!