Chapter 33 - Royal suite

Mason - I’m in the jet. Ready to take off. I’ll see you soon. Thank you again for inviting me and for the fancy experience.
Mason - Oh shit. We have a problem! Huge problem.
Mason - Nope. No problem at all.
Mason - Nothing to declare there.
Mason - All good.
Mason - See u soon. Much love xxx

“What the fuck is wrong with him?”, Taylor asked confusedly from over my shoulder.

We were watching Brave in our room. I was comfortably laying between her legs with my back leaning against her and my head resting close to hers.

“I don’t know. Everything seems to be settled though so I don’t think we should worry.”

“Oh, I don’t”, she mumbled under her breath a bit grumpily.

“How long do we have until the beauty crew gets here?”, I asked as I set my phone down to place my hands back on top of Taylor’s to play with them.

“I’m gonna say ten minutes”, she answered, making me gasp in shock. I didn’t realize it was that late already.

“Kiss me then. Quick, quick, quick”, I urged her and spun around to start kissing her.

The ten-minute session passed by too fast for my taste. Making out with Taylor was probably one of my favorite hobbies so I wasn’t very eager when we had to go downstairs to meet with the team. We turned the living room into a glam room where Taylor and I were taken care of simultaneously.

I told the makeup artist that I wanted something sophisticated and fancy that would obviously match my dress and shoes. I had a long and glittery champagne color dress with a high slit on the left leg and a deep collar to emphasize on the cleavage. The back wasn’t that spectacular but we needed some fabric to hold the whole dress after all. The color of my heels was a plain cream beige that would be soft to the eye and wouldn’t take the upper hand. The dress needed to shine tonight. Literally. I asked the hairstylist to leave my hair down and wavy so he made sure to create the perfect curls that would last the whole night all the while two girls were handling my manicure. A full industry on my person.

When I discovered Taylor I thought fainting. She was wearing a sparkling black strapless dress that was long and flowy at the bottom just like mine but was very tight on the chest, making the shape of her breasts stand out with a lot of sexiness and elegance. The slit on her leg was revealing her beautiful skin and was showing off her silver heels that matched the tone of her makeup. Her eyes were even more mesmerizing than the usual thanks to the grey smokey that was bringing their blue color out.

Taylor was absolutely magnificent and there was no way I would leave her out of my sight. She was wearing her hair up in a sexy high ponytail on top of that. She knew I found it irresistible the way it complimented the shape of her face.

“What do you think of these?”, Taylor asked me and showed me a pair of silver earrings that would look amazing with her outfit.

“You should wear them. It will be beautiful”, I approved of her choice and selected my own which were more discreet than Taylor’s.

“I wanted to wear the watch you got me but I’m not sure it would go with the dress. And I have your bracelet that’s quite big already so I should probably leave the other arm free and only put a couple of rings on”, she rambled endlessly until she had found the combination she wanted which consisted of the earrings, the bracelet, and a few rings of mine. All silver, contrary to me who was wearing gold jewellery.

Taylor was about to ask me a question or to start talking about a random topic but I received a text from Mason that said he was about to land. As planned, I sent a chauffeur to go pick him up to bring him here so that he could get settled in his room and get changed if he needed to.