Chapter 9 - I need more

Taylor was surprisingly extremely enthusiastic about this game and even congratulated my efforts for initiating it. We waited until we were done eating to settle everything on the coffee table and Taylor asked me to do the honors since I was the one who'd come up with the idea.

I threw the dice and hit 3 which made me land on a yellow square. Taylor clapped her hands excitedly and threw herself on me to remove my hoodie which left me in my bra. My habit of wearing hoodies without any layer undernear had just bit me in the ass. But yellow wouldn't be a problem for me since we'd already seen each other naked once.

Taylor threw the dice, hit 5 and landed straight on a red square. She smirked teasingly and grabbed the two red dices that she gladly threw. Thigh. Hickey.

"You need to remove your jeans, Brooke", she said softly so I stood up and made them slide off my legs before folding them neatly and setting them on the floor.

"Thigh is very vague though", I said blankly as I sat back down.

"Great, it leaves me more field", she said chuckling and slid off the couch to kneel down in front of me.

She pushed my legs open, grabbed my waist to scoot me closer to her and literally plunged between my legs to go stick her teeth in my inner thigh. I opened my mouth big in surprise and kept my eyes on her. I was frozen in front of that scene. I could feel a light throbbing growing between my legs from Taylor's face being so close to my center. She nibbled and sucked even harder, making me bite the inside of my cheek to avoid making any unwanted noise.

After a while, Taylor let go of my skin and dropped light kisses all over the mark that would soon turn black considering the intensity of its redness. She stood up so I quickly closed my legs and sat up straight to see if that would help control my little situation. Apparently it didn't. Too bad, I'd need to put up with it.

"Did I hurt you?", Taylor asked as she sat back next to me. Against me, sorry.

"No, don't worry", I said softly and bent down to throw the dice. I got 1 and I hit a blue square so Taylor picked a blue card.

"When and with whom did you have you latest orgasm?", she read casually.

"I've never had that", I answered as I lowered my head sheepishly. I expected a fist of giggles or a surprised expression or a comment but I got none of that.

"Okay. It's my turn", she simply said and put the card back at the bottom of the stack before grabbing the dice.

Wow, she was without a doubt the only person on this planet who wouldn't judge me about it. I smiled in admiration and watched her as she proudly moved her piece in the shape of a woman's chest. She landed on green so I took the first card and raised my eyebrows at the action.

"Roll the body parts dice and eat whipped cream out of the designated body part of the player of your choice", I read blankly.

"Okay so that will be... ", she paused to throw the dice, "Neck!"

"Go get it. And don't forget napkins."

"You won't need them", she winked teasingly and stood up to make her way towards the kitchen.

I spread my legs to check the hickey. Damn, it was purple already. I didn't want to imagine what it would look like tomorrow. If I was lucky I'd get to give her some too. I glanced at the doorway and bent over to grab the body parts dice.

Thigh. Neck. Lips. Nipple. Ear. Your choice. And the actions? Hickey. Suck. Lick. Kiss. Bite. Your choice.

This was ridiculous! How could you even manage to combine nipple and hickey? Maybe by giving the hickey right next to the nipple or little ones all around it.