Chapter 7 - Better than watching porn

"Can I open my eyes now?", Taylor asked impatiently as I was making myself comfortable in the bathtub in front of her.

"Yes Taylor, you can open your eyes", I said chuckling and rolled my eyes amusedly at her silliness.

She removed her hands from her eyes, opened them big to look at me, but pouted in disappointment. What was wrong with her? We were literally naked in front of each other, I couldn't see where her disillusion might have come from.

"I don't see anything with all those bubbles", she whined as she folded her arms.

"I don't think you realize how big of an effort it is for me", I said blankly as I pushed the foam aside to clear the water and let her see.

After all, I'd promised her I would do my part of the job. We talked about the infamous issue concerning sex and Taylor was surprisingly extremely receptive and understanding. She assured me she would respect my boundaries. I told her I was determined to work with her but that we needed to take things slow and communicate. Letting her see my body was actually a good start. And it would take my mind off things before going to the trial. I needed this.

"You're gorgeous, Brooklyn", she said softly. I raised my head and came face to face with her mesmerizing blue eyes that made my heart skip a beat once again.

"Thanks", I mumbled and smiled sheepishly.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?", she asked kindly.

"No, I feel good right now", I answered truthfully and glanced at her breasts. Damn, they were like super perfect. How could this goddess be naked in front of me?

"I'm glad then. You tell me if you need to get out, okay? Don't force yourself", she said in her usual soft and caring tone.

"Can you come closer?", I asked timidly as I felt this pull.

"You come closer and you decide what distance satisfies you", she said very sweetly and smiled brightly in reassurance.

I nodded in understanding and detached myself from the edge of the tub to approach Taylor slowly. I kept on looking back and forth between our two bodies to assess which distance could be both convenient and appropriate. Her legs were slightly parted with her knees sticking out so I placed myself right between her knees and flashed her a smile to indicate her I was settled.

"Is it too close for you?", I asked frowning in apprehension.

"It's never too close for me", she said chuckling so I smacked her knee playfully and giggled amusedly as leaned my two arms on her knee caps.

"You know, I'm really enjoyi-", my sentence was cut short when Taylor dropped her knees out of the blue which made my arms plop in the water and therefore splash water all over my face. I gasped loudly as I closed my eyes but she burst out laughing like a hysterical woman. "Are you kidding me?", I asked furiously. I opened my eyes but had to close them back right away when I felt my right one stinging.

"My poor baby", Taylor cooed between her giggles.

"You did this to me", I said sternly but quickly started chuckling when I felt Taylor's lips peppering kisses all over my cheek. Those damn butterflies.

"I'm so sorry", she mumbled against my skin and dropped a light kiss over my eyelid before going back to my cheek.

"No you're not", I said outrageously. Taylor burst into laughter again which obviously made me laugh too. Great, I was supposed to be serious there!

"Show me your pretty eyes", she said sweetly between her cute giggles so I opened them slowly and blinked a few times to make sure they weren't stinging anymore.