Katsuki Bakugou × Reader: Music And A Kiss

Start from the beginning

Bakugou sat up and your faces almost collided. You stood up off of him making his heart sink for a split second. "It was my fault. I fell off the table and fell on him. He had nothing to do with it." You glanced at Katsuki out of the corner of your eye who was internally asking why you didn't just say that he caught you.

Kirishima knew that what you were saying isn't what actually happened based off of Bakugou's reaction. The bell rung and Bakugou got off the floor, made his signature 'tch' noise and watched you speed walk to your seat.

Kirishima took a seat behind Bakugou and noticed how off he was. The truth is, is that Bakugou has had a crush on you for a couple of months. You were so sweet and kind, but never let his harsh nature get to you.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around to see Kirishima looking at him with curious eyebrows. "Why haven't you told her that you like her?" He whispered into his friends ear. Bakugou gave him a glare and quickly shifted his gaze to look at you.

He caught a glance of you looking at him and you immediately turned around. "Ask her on a date dude. What does she like to do?" Kirishima said again.

"She loves music...she told me about this thing called Broadway-"

"Oh my god I love Broadway! Especially musicals!" Kirishima whisper yelled. "The hell is a musical?" Bakugou whispered back.

"WHaT!?!?" The red head yelled a bit too loud.

"Kirishima. Keep it down." Aizawa said sternly before he continued the lesson. "Dude, you don't know what a musical is??" Kirishima whispered once again.

Bakugou turned to look back at his friend. "Why would I dumbass!" He questioned giving a nasty look. "Fair point. Anyway, talk to her. See if anything is coming up she would be interested in?"

"How would I even start that conversation? 'Hey dumbass, what stuff do you like to do? I'm not asking for any fucking reason'." Bakugou retorted.

"You'll figure it out man. Just relax." Kirishima said patting Bakugou on the back before actually focusing on his work. Class seemed to fly by as Bakugou watched you intently. You felt his eyes on you and turned to look at him.

Once you did pink dusted his cheeks and he furrowed his brows and looked away. You turned around and smiled to yourself.

Soon the lunch bell rang and as you were about to head out of class you heard your name be called.

"Oi, (Y/n)! Wait for me ass-face!" Bakugou shouted. You turned around and leaned against the door frame and watched him slowly gather his things. "I am hungry dumbass. Hurry up!" You spoke starting to exit the room.

As you walked away, you felt a strong grip encase your hand. You turned to see Bakugou who pulled you back softly. "I was getting there you impatient fuck!" He said looking away from you.

You two began walking and you noticed that Bakugou was still holding your hand. You gave a small smile as you looked between his grumpy face and your hands. You slowly shifted your fingers to intertwine with his.

As you did, you noticed him take a sharp breath and avert his gaze from you. "So dumbass..." Katuski began after a moment of silence. "What is a musical?"

Your jaw almost hit the floor. Did this boy really not even KNOW what a musical was?!?! You composed yourself and tried your best to explain it in a way a non-theater/musical nerd would get.

"Basically it is like a normal movie or show, but they sing and dance A LOT and the songs tell and progress the story." You said awkwardly waiting for the 'that sounds stupid' that came out of his mouth.