Chapter 18

----------- Chapter 18 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco's lean hands rest on my hips, pulling me closer to him. I see the hunger in his eyes and it makes me swoon slightly.

He kisses me passionately and I cling to him like my life depended on it. We stand wrapped around each other in the middle of my room, trying not to make too much noise. Mum and dad assume Draco's with Dudley. They had managed to convince him to stay the night, and staying the night he was!

His kisses trailed down and he settled down to nuzzling my neck making me gasp in pleasure. His strong, sure hands rest at the small of my back pressing me against him. My hands are tangled in his lush platinum blonde hair.

I wrap one leg around his waist. Draco gives me a boost so I can wrap my other leg around his waist. With him carrying me like that, Draco trails his lips back up to my lips. His kisses get greedy and more passionate, and I feel myself blush while at the same time hoping he'd just kiss me more.

Abruptly Draco pulls his lips away from mine, and stares at me for a few long minutes, his beautiful face flushed. "I love you," he whispered.

I grin at him and pull his face closer to mine. I let my lips rest on his before mumbling, "I love you more," against his lips.

The kissing begins again. Draco's lips move all over my face, then he trails down to my neck and then to the V of my dress right in the middle of my chest, making me gasp wildly. Draco had this sexy sparkle in his eye.

The next thing I know, I land on the bed, with Draco over me, my legs still curved around his hips. He braced himself with his arms on either side of me to not crush me, but his body pressed against mine, sending my hormones on over drive.

Unable to control myself, my fingers shake as they begin to unbutton Draco's neatly pressed shirt. He gives me a knowing smile and begins kissing my neck as I unbutton his shirt. And soon, I got to see the glorious sculpted chest of my love.

Draco turns over, grabbing on to my waist, so I'm on top of him, straddling him. He caresses my waist and stares up longingly at me.

I kiss Draco's glorious chest while my shaking fingers work to unfasten his belt. That's when his strong hands restrain me.

"De?" he asks questioningly.

I feel myself flush in embarrassment.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

I nod uncertainly.

He gives me a breathtaking smile before cupping my face and kissing me tenderly. Then his strong hands move to the buttons of my dress. He stops hesitantly, his eyes questioning me.

In response I kiss his lips once more and he grins into the kiss. His steady hands begin unbuttoning my dress. He kisses my soft skin where each button used to be, leaving my skin feeling as if it's on fire!

It was slow but so sensual the way Draco undressed me. It made me feel so loved. Eventually my dress lay on the corner and Draco stared right at my face, not my body. I was ecstatic. My hands once again reached for his belt.

Draco abruptly stood up and walked across the room. He locked the door to my room before quietly climbing back onto the bed where I was lying in nothing but my underclothes. I was deathly embarrassed to be so exposed but at the same time, I needed this. I needed Draco.

Draco straddled me, caressing my face again. His lips set to work kissing every inch on my face before he moved his way down to my neck, then my chest. He stopped at my navel, sending shivers down my spine.

By this time, I had pulled Draco belt off and dumped it on the floor. I unbuttoned his jeans and undid the zip, my hands shaking so much. Draco grinned, he could feel my shaking hands. He shrugged out of his jeans and my mouth went dry.

***

"Deid?" Draco asked staring at me weirdly.

My hand went up to my chest immediately. I was still fully clothed and sitting at the dining table.

Draco, mum, dad and Dudley were staring at me. Oh my god! I just imagined making out with Draco during lunch?!

"Are you okay?" Draco whispered into my ear. The proximity brings my day dream back to the forefront of my mind.

No fair! It was so real! How could it have been anything but real?! This is so unfair!

I nod shakily. Draco doesn't look convinced but he nods his head anyway. He continues talking to my parents as I pretend to be paying attention.

"Draco, you must spend the night," my mum abruptly said, shaking me out of my reverie. "You can stay in Dudley's room," mum volunteered.

"No, I should go home," Draco murmured. I try not to let my face fall.

"No! It's such a long drive home. You should spend the night here. Deidre could show you around," dad volunteers, and I nod my head eagerly.

Draco assesses me for a while before agreeing.

I have to actually stop myself from whooping. I don't want to get my parent's suspicious.

But maybe I could make that dream a reality...