|25- Challenges and Cookies

C H A L L E N G E S & C O O K I E S.

R A G I N I

Its been two days since I met Laksh's parents, it would be an understatement to say how embarrassed he was. He went along with them as he had met them after such a long time so he left with them. I had missed school that day and got scolded from ma and dadda. They said they wanted to meet the King and the Queen, only to tell them about my childhood incidents. I had informed Ma about Laksh's identity and our relationship that day, now only Sanskaar is left and no doubt he is the most dangerous to deal with.

Now here am I standing, in front of my and Laksh shared locker thinking a way to deal with Kavya and her challenge to find HeartyLove.

Removing and keeping the books I turned only to come across the most famous personality, aka Kavya.

"So I hear some rumours," she spatted out disgusted.

"And they are?" For once could this girl talk like human?

"A little birdy tells me about you and Laksh," she smirks while the other two girls beside her scoff.

"And your little birdy would be those girls who crave to be a member of your mean girl group?"

"Thats none of your concern! Just tell me are those rumours true?" She looked so curious that if I would have had thermometer to measure curiousity, the scale would break for sure.

I hadn't discussed with Laksh about telling and confirming us. I knew he wouldn't mind still I wanted to talk to him first.

"Kavya, for once can you please not extract gossip from the rumours floating around and mind your own business?"

"Oh well, I clearly see what you are trying to do. Changing the topic, but sorry your attempt has clearly failed. I get it, you are trying to hide the fact that those rumours aren't true and that you aren't capable of getting him right?"

"Yep sure, as you please,"

"Good you accepted this, now as you said mind my own business I am here to remind you of our challenge and don't forget that if you fail, you will lose your precious easily won title,"

"We'll see about that later," I smiled at her which she returned with a fake one.

With this she turned on her heels and left me with the passage filled with the spectators of our audience.

_____🔍 _____

"Seriously this happened?" Laksh said while biting the cookie I made today afternoon.

"This is so damn tasty Gini, I am so happy that I am dating you," he said taking another one from the plate.

"So you mean you are dating me because of my baking skills?" I said glaring him with all the fake anger I could muster.

"Obviously, thats one of the top reason. But also because I lo-" he was cut off by ny brother's voice who strangely appeared in my room.

"I want to have a talk with you both. Follow me," he said with a authoritive tone.

Saying this he turned and rushed downstairs while Laksh and I shared worried looks.

"It seems we have a lot of explaining to do," Laksh said getting up from the bed and pulling me up with him. "Lets go my princess," he winked and started walking lacing our hands together.

And that moment I knew that I loved him and was certainly sure about which sentence he was about to say.

Entering the living room, I saw Sanskaar sitting on the sofa with a stiff expression, seeing us he gestured us to sit in the sofa infront of him.

"Sit down two of you," he said still glaring at us.

"See Sanskaar I know what you want to discuss and -" I started but was rudely cut off by him who spoke addressing Laksh.

"Laksh are you the prince we were apparently in search of? And don't even try to lie," he ordered.

"Yes." Laksh answered truthfully while squeezing my hand.

"Your real name?"

"Lakshya Singh."

"You are dating my sister?"

"Yes." He answered confidently, while Sanskaar shifted his dangerous glare from him to me.

"RG, why didn't you tell me?"

"Sanskaar we were -" Laksh started.

"I asked my sister."

"I wanted to tell you but not on a phone call. I was waiting for you to come back. Trust me."

"Okay."

"Okay?" I asked.

"I approve. I can trust him, I have seen how he cares for you,"

I smiled at him while moving towards him to hug him.

"Thankyou so much, I love you so much." I said while hugging him.

Breaking the hug, Sanskaar sported his glaring look and turned towards Laksh.

"One last question, answer truthfully!"

"Yes?" Laksh stutered.

"Did you even eat my share of cookies?"

-----------------------------

Lalalal!!

Vote and comment!!
Ending sooooon