|o4- My locker, you are a joker|

M Y L O C K E R , Y O U A R E A
J O K E R.

*************

SHARING IS CARING.

*************

R A G I N I

I, agree I am not an A+ student, but that doesn't mean, that being called to the principal's cabin was, my hobby or habit or a regular task. But now, currently here I was standing, in front of Mr.Shukla; our principal along with three new unknown- known students. Theoretically, I was here to help them.

Literally, I was here to help them.

"Ragini, as you know today is the first day of our third year of Engineering. There were seven new entries in our college out of which the first four early arrivers were provided with their own lockers and were nicely helped by the other good students. Now, these three were late and hence missed the chance of owning their own lockers." He elaborated rubbing his hands and glaring at those students.

"Okay, so why I am here; though?" I asked trying to be polite.

"First let me introduce them to you and then I'll explain. Ragini, here on your right is Aaryan Roy, on your left is Sanskaar. K and on my right is Laksh Singh. And now the reason why you are called here, its because I needed your help," he said nodding his head slowly waiting for my answer.

"Help?"

"Yes, I wanted you to share a locker with one of them as we have only one spare locker now which will be shared by other two,"

"But why my locker, any other person, a boy can share with them right?"

"This is because as you are already aware of our one student one locker policy, no boy will be ready to do that," he mutters the last part under his breath.

"Yet, still why me out of all the hundred of students?" I asked thoroughly confused.

Why was I given this oh not so precious work to share my oh so yes precious locker!

"That's because you are the only girl who hasn't stocked her locker with piles of makeup or clothes. Moreover you don't even keep your books there. I very well know that you like keeping your books at your home. So I certainly assume that your locker is empty," He completed grinning.

Why does this man stalk me so much?

"It is not sir. I can't share my locker. It is already full," I tried to reason.

"If not books and makeup and clothes. Can I ask you with what?"

"I don't know maybe, ropes? Torches? Batteries?..." I listed shifting my eyes inwards as I thought about my locker.

"Then I fear, Ragini I can't help it. You have to share your locker. Now, the question is with whom?" He said without waiting for my answer.

This is what happens when your Principal is your uncle. He might have already disscused this with ma.

Why!?

"Oh so this is what is asked to me?" I murmered.

"Did you say something?" He asked grinning.

He knew I had no say in this.

He would defintely ask me to share the locker with Sanskaar.

Save me lord.

"Nothing," I said with a fake smile.

"Sir, I don't mind sharing my locker with her," I heard a familiar voice.